This marks the second time a recent Jimmy Kimmel audience has gotten face time with a Star Wars principal after Harrison Ford’s awkward reunion with a former co-star back in April. Last night the Episode VII director — who is making the talk-show rounds to promote Star Trek Into Darkness — heard from the die-hards (and a couple of others) what they really wanted to see in the new installment.
JJ Abrams Gets ‘Star Wars’ Advice From ‘Kimmel’ Crowd: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 2 New TV Spots Promote Gotham City, Metropolis & Turkish Airlines
Latest Film News
- Bart & Fleming: Ava DuVernay In Demand; CEO Mischief And Focus Feature Casualties; ‘Spotlight’s…
- J.K. Simmons & Julie Delpy To Star In ‘The Bachelors’ From ‘Unbroken,’ ‘Descendants…
- ‘Mike & Dave Need Wedding Dates’ Trailer: Can Efron & Devine Out-Party Kendrick & Plaza?
- Morgan Freeman To Receive Chaplin Award From Film Society Of Lincoln Center
- ‘The Lobster’ Trailer: Colin Farrell & Rachel Weisz In Offbeat Near-Future Love Story
- Indie Drama ‘Five Nights In Maine’ Acquired By FilmRise