This marks the second time a recent Jimmy Kimmel audience has gotten face time with a Star Wars principal after Harrison Ford’s awkward reunion with a former co-star back in April. Last night the Episode VII director — who is making the talk-show rounds to promote Star Trek Into Darkness — heard from the die-hards (and a couple of others) what they really wanted to see in the new installment.
JJ Abrams Gets ‘Star Wars’ Advice From ‘Kimmel’ Crowd: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
Latest Film News
- WME Signs Anthony Byrne; ‘In Darkness’ Helmer Set For ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 5
- Allison Janney & Jim Gaffigan To Co-Star In Amazon’s 'Troupe Zero'
- James Comey’s ‘A Higher Loyalty’ Selling Three Times What ‘Fire And Fury’ Did In First Week
- Disney Previews Opening Scene Of 'Incredibles 2 – CinemaCon
- The H Collective: Sherryl Clark Hired As New Production President, Del Mayberry As CFO, Others Promoted
- Disney Teases Live-Action ‘Lion King’, ‘Aladdin’, ‘Dumbo’ & More At CinemaCon…