This marks the second time a recent Jimmy Kimmel audience has gotten face time with a Star Wars principal after Harrison Ford’s awkward reunion with a former co-star back in April. Last night the Episode VII director — who is making the talk-show rounds to promote Star Trek Into Darkness — heard from the die-hards (and a couple of others) what they really wanted to see in the new installment.
JJ Abrams Gets ‘Star Wars’ Advice From ‘Kimmel’ Crowd: Video
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories