EXCLUSIVE: Isabelle Fuhrman is set to star in Dear Eleanor, a coming-of-age story about two teenage girls who travel across the U.S. in 1962 during the chaos of the Cuban missile crisis in search of Eleanor Roosevelt. Kevin Connolly is directing the pic. Amy Garcia and Cecillia Contreras wrote the script, and Chuck Pacheco, Hillary Sherman and Caleb Applegate are producing. Shooting began last week in Colorado. Fuhrman recently wrapped Michael James Johnson’s The Wilderness Of James opposite Kodi Smit-McPhee and played Clove in The Hunger Games. She is repped by CAA and Management 360.
Isabelle Fuhrman Joins Kevin Connolly-Helmed ‘Dear Eleanor’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Legendary Options Andrew Pyper's 'The Damned'
- Channing Tatum, Craig Zadan & Neil Meron Launch 'Team Oscar'
- FilmBuff To Bow Matthew Gray Gubler & Kat Dennings Starrer 'Suburban Gothic'
- Shonda Rhimes To Receive WGA West's 2015 Paddy Chayefsky Laurel Award For TV
- Justin Timberlake Visits 'Tonight Show', Ratings Hit 9-Month High - Video
- 'Sharknado' Architect Chris Regina Promoted To Senior VP Program Strategy