EXCLUSIVE: Isabelle Fuhrman is set to star in Dear Eleanor, a coming-of-age story about two teenage girls who travel across the U.S. in 1962 during the chaos of the Cuban missile crisis in search of Eleanor Roosevelt. Kevin Connolly is directing the pic. Amy Garcia and Cecillia Contreras wrote the script, and Chuck Pacheco, Hillary Sherman and Caleb Applegate are producing. Shooting began last week in Colorado. Fuhrman recently wrapped Michael James Johnson’s The Wilderness Of James opposite Kodi Smit-McPhee and played Clove in The Hunger Games. She is repped by CAA and Management 360.
Isabelle Fuhrman Joins Kevin Connolly-Helmed ‘Dear Eleanor’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal - Turning Tragedy Into Legacy
More From Team
- UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
- NBC Ups Jenny Groom To SVP Alternative Programming & Development
- Now On Its Own, Millennium Entertainment Acquires David Burris' Thriller 'The World Made Straight'
- Former Discovery Exec Andrew Jackson Joins Grant Mansfield's Plimsoll Productions
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Crosses $500M In Global B.O.