EXCLUSIVE: Isabelle Fuhrman is set to star in Dear Eleanor, a coming-of-age story about two teenage girls who travel across the U.S. in 1962 during the chaos of the Cuban missile crisis in search of Eleanor Roosevelt. Kevin Connolly is directing the pic. Amy Garcia and Cecillia Contreras wrote the script, and Chuck Pacheco, Hillary Sherman and Caleb Applegate are producing. Shooting began last week in Colorado. Fuhrman recently wrapped Michael James Johnson’s The Wilderness Of James opposite Kodi Smit-McPhee and played Clove in The Hunger Games. She is repped by CAA and Management 360.
Isabelle Fuhrman Joins Kevin Connolly-Helmed ‘Dear Eleanor’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Fall Festival Verdict: Who's In, Who's Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline
More From Team
- Vivendi's Vincent Bollore Angles To Become Europe's Powerhouse Cable, Web & Phone Provider
- R.I.P. Theodore J. Flicker, Creator of 'Barney Miller'
- 'Whiplash', 'The Good Lie' Win Top Awards At Deauville American Film Festival
- DeadlineNow @ Toronto: Pete Hammond On The Contenders Emerging From The Festival
- Hot Trailer: Keanu Reeves Is 'John Wick'
- Brian d'Arcy James Joins 'Spotlight'; Ruby Jerins Cast In 'Louder Than Bombs'; Beau Knapp Gets Role In 'The Finest Hours'