Safe to say that Drew Pearce is on a roll. Fresh off penning the billion-dollar-quick Iron Man 3, the British former sitcom guy has been tapped to write the next Mission: Impossible pic. Paramount‘s lucrative Tom Cruise franchise got a jolt of adrenaline from last year’s fourth installment, Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol, which scooped up nearly $700M worldwide.
‘Iron Man 3′ Scribe To Write ‘Mission: Impossible 5′ For Paramount
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'