Safe to say that Drew Pearce is on a roll. Fresh off penning the billion-dollar-quick Iron Man 3, the British former sitcom guy has been tapped to write the next Mission: Impossible pic. Paramount‘s lucrative Tom Cruise franchise got a jolt of adrenaline from last year’s fourth installment, Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol, which scooped up nearly $700M worldwide.
‘Iron Man 3′ Scribe To Write ‘Mission: Impossible 5′ For Paramount
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'
- NBC Finishes No. 1 In 18-49 Demo For 2013-14 Primetime Season