Safe to say that Drew Pearce is on a roll. Fresh off penning the billion-dollar-quick Iron Man 3, the British former sitcom guy has been tapped to write the next Mission: Impossible pic. Paramount‘s lucrative Tom Cruise franchise got a jolt of adrenaline from last year’s fourth installment, Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol, which scooped up nearly $700M worldwide.
‘Iron Man 3’ Scribe To Write ‘Mission: Impossible 5’ For Paramount
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Jumps To $33.4M Opening – Monday AM Box Office Update
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Oscars: Global Media Reacts To Best Picture Blunder
- Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can’t Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
- Iran & France Praise Asghar Farhadi’s Foreign Language Oscar Win (& Boycott)
- Rose Garnett Named BBC Films Chief