Safe to say that Drew Pearce is on a roll. Fresh off penning the billion-dollar-quick Iron Man 3, the British former sitcom guy has been tapped to write the next Mission: Impossible pic. Paramount‘s lucrative Tom Cruise franchise got a jolt of adrenaline from last year’s fourth installment, Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol, which scooped up nearly $700M worldwide.
‘Iron Man 3′ Scribe To Write ‘Mission: Impossible 5′ For Paramount
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE