Safe to say that Drew Pearce is on a roll. Fresh off penning the billion-dollar-quick Iron Man 3, the British former sitcom guy has been tapped to write the next Mission: Impossible pic. Paramount‘s lucrative Tom Cruise franchise got a jolt of adrenaline from last year’s fourth installment, Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol, which scooped up nearly $700M worldwide.
‘Iron Man 3′ Scribe To Write ‘Mission: Impossible 5′ For Paramount
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal - Turning Tragedy Into Legacy
More From Team
- Discovery Finally Kills 'Sons Of Guns' Citing “Serious And Horrific Nature Of Charges” In Star's Second Arrest
- NBC Ups Jenny Groom To SVP Alternative Programming & Development
- UPDATE: 'Cops' Crew Member Bryce Dion Dies After Being Shot During Robbery Standoff
- Now On Its Own, Millennium Entertainment Acquires David Burris' Thriller 'The World Made Straight'
- Former Discovery Exec Andrew Jackson Joins Grant Mansfield's Plimsoll Productions
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Crosses $500M In Global B.O.