After 13 seasons, A&E‘s Intervention is coming to an end. The final five episodes of the Emmy-winning series will air beginning Thursday, June 13 at 9 PM, the network announced today. Intervention brings attention to the social, economic and environmental cost of drug addiction, alcohol abuse and compulsive behavior. Each episode follows addicts through their daily life and the devastation their dependency has brought to their family and friends. Upon reaching the brink, their loved ones stage a surprise intervention conducted by one of four specialists. In the end, they are pushed to get the help they need with the hope of turning their lives around before it’s too late. Intervention is produced by GRB Entertainment for A&E Network. Gary Benz, Michael Branton and Dan Partland are executive producers. Sam Mettler is executive consultant. A&E executive producers are David McKillop, Elaine Frontain Bryant and Brad Holcman.
A&E Cancels ‘Intervention’ Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS
- Endemol Shine CEO Defends TV Business: “We Have Never Had It So Good” – Mipcom