After 13 seasons, A&E‘s Intervention is coming to an end. The final five episodes of the Emmy-winning series will air beginning Thursday, June 13 at 9 PM, the network announced today. Intervention brings attention to the social, economic and environmental cost of drug addiction, alcohol abuse and compulsive behavior. Each episode follows addicts through their daily life and the devastation their dependency has brought to their family and friends. Upon reaching the brink, their loved ones stage a surprise intervention conducted by one of four specialists. In the end, they are pushed to get the help they need with the hope of turning their lives around before it’s too late. Intervention is produced by GRB Entertainment for A&E Network. Gary Benz, Michael Branton and Dan Partland are executive producers. Sam Mettler is executive consultant. A&E executive producers are David McKillop, Elaine Frontain Bryant and Brad Holcman.
A&E Cancels ‘Intervention’ Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV
- 'Hollywood Divas' Renewed For Second Season On TV One
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video