After 13 seasons, A&E‘s Intervention is coming to an end. The final five episodes of the Emmy-winning series will air beginning Thursday, June 13 at 9 PM, the network announced today. Intervention brings attention to the social, economic and environmental cost of drug addiction, alcohol abuse and compulsive behavior. Each episode follows addicts through their daily life and the devastation their dependency has brought to their family and friends. Upon reaching the brink, their loved ones stage a surprise intervention conducted by one of four specialists. In the end, they are pushed to get the help they need with the hope of turning their lives around before it’s too late. Intervention is produced by GRB Entertainment for A&E Network. Gary Benz, Michael Branton and Dan Partland are executive producers. Sam Mettler is executive consultant. A&E executive producers are David McKillop, Elaine Frontain Bryant and Brad Holcman.
A&E Cancels ‘Intervention’ Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Deadpool' Nabs All-Time R-Rated Record Opening: $135M Over 3-Days, $150M+ 4-day - Sunday AM First Update
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
Latest TV News
- Video – Kanye West & Kyle Mooney’s Rap Duel: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood’s Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: ‘Saturday Night Live…
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Palms Fellow Cat Lady Kate McKinnon: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- ‘Purity’ Drama Starring Daniel Craig From Scott Rudin Eyes Series Order
- GOP Debate Live Blog: And Then There Were Six
- Anderson Cooper To Moderate Back To Back South Carolina GOP Town Halls