After 13 seasons, A&E‘s Intervention is coming to an end. The final five episodes of the Emmy-winning series will air beginning Thursday, June 13 at 9 PM, the network announced today. Intervention brings attention to the social, economic and environmental cost of drug addiction, alcohol abuse and compulsive behavior. Each episode follows addicts through their daily life and the devastation their dependency has brought to their family and friends. Upon reaching the brink, their loved ones stage a surprise intervention conducted by one of four specialists. In the end, they are pushed to get the help they need with the hope of turning their lives around before it’s too late. Intervention is produced by GRB Entertainment for A&E Network. Gary Benz, Michael Branton and Dan Partland are executive producers. Sam Mettler is executive consultant. A&E executive producers are David McKillop, Elaine Frontain Bryant and Brad Holcman.
A&E Cancels ‘Intervention’ Reality Series
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool
- 'Inherent Vice' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix Stars In Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest
- Naomi Campbell To Recur On Fox's 'Empire'; Tina Casciani Joins CW's 'Jane The Virgin'
- Fox Searchlight Promotes Ray Strache To SVP Acquisitions & Co-Productions