After 13 seasons, A&E‘s Intervention is coming to an end. The final five episodes of the Emmy-winning series will air beginning Thursday, June 13 at 9 PM, the network announced today. Intervention brings attention to the social, economic and environmental cost of drug addiction, alcohol abuse and compulsive behavior. Each episode follows addicts through their daily life and the devastation their dependency has brought to their family and friends. Upon reaching the brink, their loved ones stage a surprise intervention conducted by one of four specialists. In the end, they are pushed to get the help they need with the hope of turning their lives around before it’s too late. Intervention is produced by GRB Entertainment for A&E Network. Gary Benz, Michael Branton and Dan Partland are executive producers. Sam Mettler is executive consultant. A&E executive producers are David McKillop, Elaine Frontain Bryant and Brad Holcman.
A&E Cancels ‘Intervention’ Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- NBC Holding Open Casting Call For Dorothy In ‘The Wiz Live!’
- ‘Urban Cowboy’ Drama Series In Development At Fox
- The Big Bang Theory STEM Scholarship Set At UCLA
- ‘MasterChef’ Ratings Rise, ‘Briefcase’ Debut Tops Viewership, ‘500 Questions’ Dips
- Trevor Noah Takes Over ‘The Daily Show’ On September 28
- Bradley Cooper, Taylor Schilling Will Present On Tony Telecast – But What About Tommy Tune?