TNT has given a green light to six episodes of Inside Job, an unscripted series that puts executive job candidates through a unique screening process that includes being spied upon by a company insider in order to find the most suitable exec. The series is from All3Media America/Studio Lambert (Undercover Boss, The Million Second Quiz), with creator Stephen Lambert and Eli Holzman executive producing. TNT plans to launch the series in 2014. Each week on Inside Job, a company will invite four qualified job candidates to compete for a six-figure position. For a week, they’ll live together, work together and play together as part of the interview and hiring process. What the candidates don’t know is that one of their fellow candidates is already a management executive at the company watching their every move.
TNT Hires Unscripted Series ‘Inside Job’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
'Game Of Thrones' Maestro George R.R. Martin Gets In Business With Warner Bros. Animation: Studio To Adapt Author's 'The Ice Dragon'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Chew’ Hosts React To Cancellation Of Daytime Talk Show
- Jimmy Kimmel On Donald Trump’s Spygate: Who You Gonna Trust, FBI Or Pumpkin McPornHumper?
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Openly Interfering In Criminal Investigation With “Spygate” Conspiracy Theory
- Stephen Colbert Takes Viewers Down Donald Trump’s FBI Conspiracy Theory Rabbit Hole
- ‘Empire’s New Showrunner On Tonight’s Finale [Spoiler] Death & Season 5 “Reset”
- ‘9-1-1’: Ryan Guzman Joins Fox Drama As Firefighter