IFC Films has picked up U.S. rights to Kat Coiro’s rom-com A Case of You, which bowed at Tribeca last month. Justin Long stars in the film, which he co-wrote with his brother Christian Long and Keir O’Donnell and produced with O’Donnell and Holly Wiersma. It follows a writer (Long) who builds a very embellished online profile in an attempt to win his dream girl (Evan Rachel Wood) then has to deal with reality when she falls for it. Sam Rockwell, Peter Dinklage, Busy Philipps and Sienna Miller co-star in the pic from Lagniappe Films. The deal was negotiated by Arianna Bocco, SVP Acquisitions & Productions for Sundance Selects/IFC Films, with CAA and Cassian Elwes on behalf of the filmmakers. Red Granite is handling international sales.
IFC Films Has ‘A Case Of You’ And Is Taking It To The States
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- Casey Affleck Writes & Stars In ‘Villain’, Directed By Swedish Helmer Mikael Marcimain
- Rebecca Ferguson Set To Star In ‘The Lady And The Panda’ – AFM
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate
- Josh Stewart & Delroy Lindo Join Michael Winnick’s ‘Malicious’
- Sony Puts Matt Tolmach’s ‘The Bringing’ With Michael Pena Into Turnaround
- STX Entertainment Partners With Toronto Company The Young Astronauts For Digital Content