IFC Films has picked up U.S. rights to Kat Coiro’s rom-com A Case of You, which bowed at Tribeca last month. Justin Long stars in the film, which he co-wrote with his brother Christian Long and Keir O’Donnell and produced with O’Donnell and Holly Wiersma. It follows a writer (Long) who builds a very embellished online profile in an attempt to win his dream girl (Evan Rachel Wood) then has to deal with reality when she falls for it. Sam Rockwell, Peter Dinklage, Busy Philipps and Sienna Miller co-star in the pic from Lagniappe Films. The deal was negotiated by Arianna Bocco, SVP Acquisitions & Productions for Sundance Selects/IFC Films, with CAA and Cassian Elwes on behalf of the filmmakers. Red Granite is handling international sales.
IFC Films Has ‘A Case Of You’ And Is Taking It To The States
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Team
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Bags Bully Ratings For PBS