IFC Films has picked up U.S. rights to Kat Coiro’s rom-com A Case of You, which bowed at Tribeca last month. Justin Long stars in the film, which he co-wrote with his brother Christian Long and Keir O’Donnell and produced with O’Donnell and Holly Wiersma. It follows a writer (Long) who builds a very embellished online profile in an attempt to win his dream girl (Evan Rachel Wood) then has to deal with reality when she falls for it. Sam Rockwell, Peter Dinklage, Busy Philipps and Sienna Miller co-star in the pic from Lagniappe Films. The deal was negotiated by Arianna Bocco, SVP Acquisitions & Productions for Sundance Selects/IFC Films, with CAA and Cassian Elwes on behalf of the filmmakers. Red Granite is handling international sales.
IFC Films Has ‘A Case Of You’ And Is Taking It To The States
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Paramount Shifts 'Scouts Vs Zombies', 'Paranormal Activity 5′ Release Dates
- TNT Nabs Rights To Five Upcoming Marvel Pics Including 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Veria Living Rebrands And Gets New Name – Now Z Living
- Publishing: Joan Rivers Biography Planned For 2016
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama