IFC Films has picked up U.S. rights to Kat Coiro’s rom-com A Case of You, which bowed at Tribeca last month. Justin Long stars in the film, which he co-wrote with his brother Christian Long and Keir O’Donnell and produced with O’Donnell and Holly Wiersma. It follows a writer (Long) who builds a very embellished online profile in an attempt to win his dream girl (Evan Rachel Wood) then has to deal with reality when she falls for it. Sam Rockwell, Peter Dinklage, Busy Philipps and Sienna Miller co-star in the pic from Lagniappe Films. The deal was negotiated by Arianna Bocco, SVP Acquisitions & Productions for Sundance Selects/IFC Films, with CAA and Cassian Elwes on behalf of the filmmakers. Red Granite is handling international sales.
IFC Films Has ‘A Case Of You’ And Is Taking It To The States
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
Latest Film News
- Disney-Owned Foodles Production Admits Two Breaches Over Harrison Ford ‘Star Wars’ Accident
- Paramount And European Union Finalise Deal Over Anti-Trust Investigation
- Panama Papers Movie Set At Netflix; John Wells Teams With Journos Who Broke Story
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional
- Disney Unveils ‘Moana’ Details After Tease At Comic-Con