Just less than three months before her feature debut in The Wolverine hits the big screen, Rila Fukushima has signed with ICM Partners The agency will rep her in all areas except modeling, where she remains with Japan’s Bon Image Corp. She is managed by Seven Summits. Fukushima will appear as assassin Yukio in Wolverine, Fox’s James Mangold-directed sequel to 2009′s X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Hugh Jackman returns as the mutant, and the Japan-based Wolverine is due out Stateside on July 26.
ICM Partners Signs ‘Wolverine’s’ Rila Fukushima
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest Film News
- Paramount, Mary Parent To Turn ‘Beyblade’ Into Live Action Feature
- ‘The End Of The Tour’ Trailer: Jason Segel As David Foster Wallace
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- ‘How He Fell In Love’ Clip: Exploring Faithfulness And Betrayal
- Utkarsh Ambudkar Joins ‘Barbershop 3′
- ‘A Walk In The Woods’ Trailer: Redford & Nolte Take A Hike