Just less than three months before her feature debut in The Wolverine hits the big screen, Rila Fukushima has signed with ICM Partners The agency will rep her in all areas except modeling, where she remains with Japan’s Bon Image Corp. She is managed by Seven Summits. Fukushima will appear as assassin Yukio in Wolverine, Fox’s James Mangold-directed sequel to 2009′s X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Hugh Jackman returns as the mutant, and the Japan-based Wolverine is due out Stateside on July 26.
ICM Partners Signs ‘Wolverine’s’ Rila Fukushima
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- F. Gary Gray Expected To Direct ‘Furious 8’
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- ‘Furious 8’ Director Shortlist Down To Last Few