Just less than three months before her feature debut in The Wolverine hits the big screen, Rila Fukushima has signed with ICM Partners The agency will rep her in all areas except modeling, where she remains with Japan’s Bon Image Corp. She is managed by Seven Summits. Fukushima will appear as assassin Yukio in Wolverine, Fox’s James Mangold-directed sequel to 2009′s X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Hugh Jackman returns as the mutant, and the Japan-based Wolverine is due out Stateside on July 26.
ICM Partners Signs ‘Wolverine’s’ Rila Fukushima
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit