Last year ICM Partners restructured and created a new Digital Strategy Division to forge new business and investments in the digital and tech sectors. Today the agency announced the hiring of Sarah Early and Matthew Murray, who will both join the digital team led by Keyvan Peymani. They’ll focus on digital marketing, social media, and interactive entertainment based out of the LA office. Madison Wojciechowski has also come aboard ICM’s Global Branded Entertainment Department working under Carol Goll.
ICM Adds Trio To Digital Strategy, Global Branded Entertainment Teams
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- John Oliver Explains British Football To David Letterman: VIDEO
- Discovery Studios Signs Exec Producer Rob Kerr
- National Geographic Channel Orders Series On Alaskan Log-Rafting From Gurney Productions
- 'Exodus: Gods And Kings' Trailer: Christian Bale & Ridley Scott Take On 'Ten Commandments'
- Ben Affleck On 'Daily Show': Jon Stewart “Spoils” 'Gone Girl' & 'Batman Vs. Superman' (Video)
- 'Angry Birds' Movie: Jason Sudeikis, Bill Hader, Josh Gad & More Flock To Voice Cast