Last year ICM Partners restructured and created a new Digital Strategy Division to forge new business and investments in the digital and tech sectors. Today the agency announced the hiring of Sarah Early and Matthew Murray, who will both join the digital team led by Keyvan Peymani. They’ll focus on digital marketing, social media, and interactive entertainment based out of the LA office. Madison Wojciechowski has also come aboard ICM’s Global Branded Entertainment Department working under Carol Goll.
ICM Adds Trio To Digital Strategy, Global Branded Entertainment Teams
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Global Showbiz Briefs: South Korea Submits 'Sea Fog' For Foreign-Language Oscar Race; Winnie Lau Joins Jet Tone Films
- Peter Dinklage Set For 'The Thicket'; John Magaro Joins 'The Finest Hours'; Celebrity Death Pool Pic Adds 6 To Cast
- John Candy's Son Takes The Lead In 'Bar America': Hot Trailer
- John Travolta, Kate Bosworth & Devon Sawa Wired Up For 'Life On The Line'
- 'Kingsman: The Secret Service': Hot Trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5: Hot TV Teaser