Last year ICM Partners restructured and created a new Digital Strategy Division to forge new business and investments in the digital and tech sectors. Today the agency announced the hiring of Sarah Early and Matthew Murray, who will both join the digital team led by Keyvan Peymani. They’ll focus on digital marketing, social media, and interactive entertainment based out of the LA office. Madison Wojciechowski has also come aboard ICM’s Global Branded Entertainment Department working under Carol Goll.
ICM Adds Trio To Digital Strategy, Global Branded Entertainment Teams
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor