Joan Allen has a new co-star in A Good Marriage. Kristen Connolly has joined the cast of the adaptation of the 2010 Stephen King novella. Currently reprising her role as congressional aide Christina Gallagher in the now-filming second season of Netflix’s political drama House Of Cards, Connolly will play Allen’s daughter Petra in A Good Marriage. King wrote the screenplay based on his tale of a woman (Allen) who discovers her rare-coin-selling husband is a serial killer. Documentarian Peter Askin is directing the feature, which will shoot in New York state. Askin is producing with his Reno Productions partner Will Battersby. Connolly, who also starred in the Joss Whedon-produced The Cabin In The Woods last year, is repped by Paradigm and Untitled.
‘House Of Cards’ Kristen Connolly Joins Adaptation Of King Novella ‘Good Marriage’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
Latest Film News
- F. Gary Gray Expected To Direct ‘Furious 8’
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- ‘Furious 8’ Director Shortlist Down To Last Few