Joan Allen has a new co-star in A Good Marriage. Kristen Connolly has joined the cast of the adaptation of the 2010 Stephen King novella. Currently reprising her role as congressional aide Christina Gallagher in the now-filming second season of Netflix’s political drama House Of Cards, Connolly will play Allen’s daughter Petra in A Good Marriage. King wrote the screenplay based on his tale of a woman (Allen) who discovers her rare-coin-selling husband is a serial killer. Documentarian Peter Askin is directing the feature, which will shoot in New York state. Askin is producing with his Reno Productions partner Will Battersby. Connolly, who also starred in the Joss Whedon-produced The Cabin In The Woods last year, is repped by Paradigm and Untitled.
‘House Of Cards’ Kristen Connolly Joins Adaptation Of King Novella ‘Good Marriage’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Patten
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit
- MPAA Hits “Shameful” Google Over Sony Hacking Revelations – Update
- Sundance 2015: Edgar Wright, Cary Fukunaga & Jonathan Nolan Among Fest's Jury Members