Joan Allen has a new co-star in A Good Marriage. Kristen Connolly has joined the cast of the adaptation of the 2010 Stephen King novella. Currently reprising her role as congressional aide Christina Gallagher in the now-filming second season of Netflix’s political drama House Of Cards, Connolly will play Allen’s daughter Petra in A Good Marriage. King wrote the screenplay based on his tale of a woman (Allen) who discovers her rare-coin-selling husband is a serial killer. Documentarian Peter Askin is directing the feature, which will shoot in New York state. Askin is producing with his Reno Productions partner Will Battersby. Connolly, who also starred in the Joss Whedon-produced The Cabin In The Woods last year, is repped by Paradigm and Untitled.
‘House Of Cards’ Kristen Connolly Joins Adaptation Of King Novella ‘Good Marriage’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Latest Film News
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead Joins Will Smith In ‘Gemini Man’
- Fathom Events Taps Ex-DWA Exec Gordon Synn For Key Role; Blue Fox Names Richard Stafford Head Of PR
- Legendary Snags Movie Rights To YA ‘Ferryman’ Trilogy
- ‘Don’t Worry, He Won’t Get Far On Foot’ Teaser: Wheels Up On Gus Van Sant’s John Callahan Movie
- STX President Sophie Watts Stepping Down
- Jaunt Strikes First-Look VR Deal With XYZ Films