Joan Allen has a new co-star in A Good Marriage. Kristen Connolly has joined the cast of the adaptation of the 2010 Stephen King novella. Currently reprising her role as congressional aide Christina Gallagher in the now-filming second season of Netflix’s political drama House Of Cards, Connolly will play Allen’s daughter Petra in A Good Marriage. King wrote the screenplay based on his tale of a woman (Allen) who discovers her rare-coin-selling husband is a serial killer. Documentarian Peter Askin is directing the feature, which will shoot in New York state. Askin is producing with his Reno Productions partner Will Battersby. Connolly, who also starred in the Joss Whedon-produced The Cabin In The Woods last year, is repped by Paradigm and Untitled.
‘House Of Cards’ Kristen Connolly Joins Adaptation Of King Novella ‘Good Marriage’
What's Hot on Deadline
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Latest Film News
- BAFTA Awards: What Does The Big ‘Revenant’ Victory Mean For Oscar?
- ‘The Big Short’ “Go Big” TV Spot: Oscar Campaign Ad Focuses On Film’s Political Mission
- BAFTA Awards: ‘The Revenant’ Tops Night With Best Film Win; Much Love For ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’
- First Oscars Handed Out As Academy Presents Sci-Tech Awards In Lively Ceremony
- Michael Moore’s ‘Where To Invade Next’ Tops Slow Weekend – Specialty B.O.
- BAFTA Awards Live Blog