Jennifer Aniston as a stripper. Ed Helms as a drug lord and Jason Sudeikis as a small-time dealer and his reluctant mule. Nick Offerman as a swingin’ camper. Emma Roberts as a gutter punk. Warner Bros just released the first trailer — a red band — for New Line’s summer comedy We’re The Millers, and there’s plenty going on in it. Not the least of which is a lingerie-clad, platinum-wigged, lap-dancin’ Aniston. She, Sudeikis, Roberts and Will Poulter pose as a family on a cross-country road trip as they venture south of the border to pick up a “smidge of pot” for Helms — smidge being a relative term. The flick opens wide August 9. Check out the trailer:
Hot Trailer: Jennifer Aniston And Jason Sudeikis’ ‘We’re The Millers’
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
Latest Film News
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- Universal Wins ‘The Grownup’; ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In…
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Oscar Voting Begins As Contenders Make Final Pitch
- BAFTA Awards: London Teed Up For Royal Party Weekend
- ‘Zoolander 2’ Review: Ben Stiller’s Misguided Sequel Is A Fashion Disaster
- Oscars: Third Group Of Presenters Includes Cate Blanchett, Michael B. Jordan & Louis C.K.