Jennifer Aniston as a stripper. Ed Helms as a drug lord and Jason Sudeikis as a small-time dealer and his reluctant mule. Nick Offerman as a swingin’ camper. Emma Roberts as a gutter punk. Warner Bros just released the first trailer — a red band — for New Line’s summer comedy We’re The Millers, and there’s plenty going on in it. Not the least of which is a lingerie-clad, platinum-wigged, lap-dancin’ Aniston. She, Sudeikis, Roberts and Will Poulter pose as a family on a cross-country road trip as they venture south of the border to pick up a “smidge of pot” for Helms — smidge being a relative term. The flick opens wide August 9. Check out the trailer:
Hot Trailer: Jennifer Aniston And Jason Sudeikis’ ‘We’re The Millers’
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden's "Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special"
Latest Film News
- Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony’s Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog…
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Clip: ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel’s Ultimate…
- ‘The Equalizer 2’s Antoine Fuqua, Jason Blumenthal On Franchise Potential & How The Film Speaks To Women…
- Sony Dates ‘Jumanji’ Sequel For December 2019 – CinemaCon
- As Tom Hardy Promised, A New ‘Venom’ Trailer Drops At CinemaCon – Watch
- ‘Superfly’ Helmer Director X On Making An Action Film That Is “An Escape With Melanin”…