Jennifer Aniston as a stripper. Ed Helms as a drug lord and Jason Sudeikis as a small-time dealer and his reluctant mule. Nick Offerman as a swingin’ camper. Emma Roberts as a gutter punk. Warner Bros just released the first trailer — a red band — for New Line’s summer comedy We’re The Millers, and there’s plenty going on in it. Not the least of which is a lingerie-clad, platinum-wigged, lap-dancin’ Aniston. She, Sudeikis, Roberts and Will Poulter pose as a family on a cross-country road trip as they venture south of the border to pick up a “smidge of pot” for Helms — smidge being a relative term. The flick opens wide August 9. Check out the trailer:
Hot Trailer: Jennifer Aniston And Jason Sudeikis’ ‘We’re The Millers’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama
- Shawn Ryan Among Winners In WGA West Board Of Directors Election
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'