Brendan Bragg, Jordana Mollick and Dan Ventresca have joined the literary department at LA-based Haven Entertainment. Bragg and Mollick come to Haven from Black Sheep Management & Productions which they founded in 2009 and Ventresca moves from Gersh. Bragg and Mollick are currently in production on Life Partners starring Leighton Meester, Gillian Jacobs and Adam Brody. They’re also producing Beth Schacter’s feature A Virgin Mary starring Abigail Breslin, Addison McQuigg’s Sonata and Steven Feder’s Hooking Up. Ventresca joins Haven as a literary manager. His clients at Gersh included Olympus Has Fallen scribes Creighton Rothenberger and Katrin Benedikt. Haven Entertainment most recently produced A Band Called Death which won the 24 beats per second Audience Award at SXSW and sold to Drafthouse and the documentary Milius which also screened at SXSW.
Haven Entertainment Lit Department Adds 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?
- ‘Sesame Street’ Bosses Grouchy With STX Over Melissa McCarthy Flick ‘Happytime Murders’
- ‘American Exit’ Picked Up For Distribution By Lionsgate, Grindstone Entertainment
- Haley Bennett-Starring ‘Swallow’ Rounds Out Cast
- Netflix And Telefónica Confirm Their Partnership On Twitter
- Sinqua Walls Cast In ‘Otherhood’; Madelyn Cline Boards ‘Once Upon A Time In Staten Island’