CBS and The Recording Academy announced dates for the next two Grammy Awards. The 56th annual Grammys are set for Sunday, January 26, 2014 at Staples Center, and the 57th Grammys will be February 8, 2015. This year’s awards show February 10 pulled in 28.37 million viewers and a 10.1 rating in the 18-49 demo. That was the second-best audience total since 1993 and came a year after the second-highest viewership ever in the wake of Whitney Houston’s death the night before the awards show.
CBS Sets Next Grammys For Jan. 26, 2014
What's Hot on Deadline
Billboard Music Awards Ratings Hit Low, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Finale Rises, NBA Up With Warriors' Win
Mario Batali Under Criminal Investigation By NYPD For Sexual Assault Allegations; B&B HG Sever Ties With Chef - Update
'The Expendables 4' Muscles Up: Sylvester Stallone Action Pic & 'Rambo 5' Sell To China In Eight-Figure Co-Fi Deal
Latest Awardsline News
- Obie Awards Complete Winners List: Rajiv Joseph’s ‘Describe The Night’ Among Honorees
- ‘9-1-1’s Angela Bassett Brings The Heat In First Cop Role
- Lena Waithe To Be Honored With MTV Movie & TV Trailblazer Award
- Emmy Double Play: Peter Kunhardt Directs Two Awards-Contending Docs, On John McCain & Martin Luther King Jr.
- Billboard Music Awards Complete Winners List: Janet Jackson Honored With Icon Award, Ed Sheeran Takes Top Artist
- Billboard Music Awards Reveals Non-Televised Award Winners