It is not a huge bump (8% to 1.3/5 in 18-49, even with the show’s finale last year), but anything helps in complicated negotiations. That is what NBC and Community producer Sony TV are currently going through. The talks include five projects: Community, which looks hopeful for another, possibly shorter and possibly final, cycle; white-hot drama pilot Blacklist and comedy pilot Welcome To The Family, both of which look very good for a pickup; medical drama pilot Night Shift; and comedy pilot Brenda Forever, which is out of contention for fall but there is a possibility for a reshoot.
Good Timing: ‘Community’ Finale Ticks Up In The Ratings Amidst Renewal Negotiations
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- Dirk Hoogstra’s Digital Venture Triton City Entertainment Brings In Anthony Macbain As New Partner, Reveals First…
- ‘True Detective’: Brandon Flynn & Michael Graziadei Set To Recur In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
- Ex-IM Global Founder Stuart Ford Launches New Content Creator AGC Studios
- Showtime Developing Biotech Marital Thriller Drama ‘Chemistry’ Based On British Miniseries ‘The Politician’s Husband…
- Ousted Weinstein Company COO David Glasser To File $85M Lawsuit Against Board Members, Alleging He Has Been Made A Scapegoat