Cablevision announced today that Glenn Beck‘s news, opinion and entertainment network TheBlaze will be added to Optimum TV’s line-up in late May. TheBlaze is the exclusive provider of The Glenn Beck Program. The network also offers original news and opinion shows such as Real News, Wilkow! and For The Record, late-night comedies The Wonderful World Of Stu and B.S. Of A., family-friendly Liberty Treehouse as well as documentaries and original specials. TheBlaze first launched online on September 12, 2011 as GBTV and became a television network the following year. TheBlaze will be available to Optimum’s residential customers with the Optimum Preferred, Silver and Gold Packages and to commercial customers with Optimum Business or Optimum Entertainment.
Glenn Beck’s TheBlaze Network Heading To Optimum TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE