Cablevision announced today that Glenn Beck‘s news, opinion and entertainment network TheBlaze will be added to Optimum TV’s line-up in late May. TheBlaze is the exclusive provider of The Glenn Beck Program. The network also offers original news and opinion shows such as Real News, Wilkow! and For The Record, late-night comedies The Wonderful World Of Stu and B.S. Of A., family-friendly Liberty Treehouse as well as documentaries and original specials. TheBlaze first launched online on September 12, 2011 as GBTV and became a television network the following year. TheBlaze will be available to Optimum’s residential customers with the Optimum Preferred, Silver and Gold Packages and to commercial customers with Optimum Business or Optimum Entertainment.
Glenn Beck’s TheBlaze Network Heading To Optimum TV
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
'Game Of Thrones' Maestro George R.R. Martin Gets In Business With Warner Bros. Animation: Studio To Adapt Author's 'The Ice Dragon'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Chew’ Hosts React To Cancellation Of Daytime Talk Show
- Jimmy Kimmel On Donald Trump’s Spygate: Who You Gonna Trust, FBI Or Pumpkin McPornHumper?
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Openly Interfering In Criminal Investigation With “Spygate” Conspiracy Theory
- Stephen Colbert Takes Viewers Down Donald Trump’s FBI Conspiracy Theory Rabbit Hole
- ‘Empire’s New Showrunner On Tonight’s Finale [Spoiler] Death & Season 5 “Reset”
- ‘9-1-1’: Ryan Guzman Joins Fox Drama As Firefighter