One the splashiest pickups at Toronto last year was the forgettably titled Imogene. The Kristen Wiig-Annette Bening comedy now known as Girl Most Likely is hitting theaters July 19 via Roadside and Lionsgate. The American Splendor duo of Shari Springer Berman & Robert Pulcini directed the pic about a once-rising playwright (Wiig) whose life goes off the rails. She’s forced to move back in with her estranged — and strange — gambling-addict mom (Bening). Matt Dillon, Christopher Fitzgerald, and Darren Criss also star in the film scripted by Michelle Morgan. Celine Rattray, Trudie Styler, Alix Madigan-Yorkin and Mark Amin produced it.
Hot Trailer: Kristen Wiig’s ‘Girl Most Likely’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'
- 'Cake' Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Feels The Pain And Shows It
- Regina King To Co-Star In FX Pilot 'Pariah'; Daisy Betts Joins 'Childhood's End' On Syfy