Richard Madden (Game of Thrones) has been cast as the Prince in Disney’s upcoming live-action Cinderella. As previously announced, the film is being directed by Kenneth Branagh and stars Cate Blanchett as the wicked stepmother and features Lily James in the title role. Deadline told you back in April that Madden was frontrunner for the prince role. He plays aspiring king Robb Stark, and while he’s fighting for that title as least here he is clearly a prince.
TOLDJA! ‘Game Of Thrones’ Richard Madden Cast In ‘Cinderella’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast