FX‘s newest original drama series The Bridge will debut on Wednesday, July 10 at 10 PM. Based on the European series Bron, which was set on the border of Denmark and Sweden, The Bridge is a crime thriller exploring the tensions on the U.S.-Mexico border. When an American judge known for her anti-immigration views is found dead on the bridge connecting El Paso and Juarez, Sonya Cross (Diane Kruger) from El Paso PD must work with her Mexican counterpart from Chihuahua State Police, Marco Ruiz (Demian Bichir), to catch a serial killer operating on both sides of the border. The case quickly pulls them into a string of murders on the border, a scene already consumed by illegal immigration, drug trafficking, violence and prostitution. Meredith Stiehm and Elwood Reid adapted The Bridge for American television, with Shine America producing.
FX Drama ‘The Bridge’ Gets Premiere Date
What's Hot on Deadline
'Person Of Interest' Gets 'The Mentalist' Treatment With 13-Episode Order; Will Season 5 Be Its Last?
Latest TV News
- Tegna Blacks Out Dish Network Customers In 38 Markets
- ‘Minority Report’ Order Cut By 3 Episodes
- Bill Cosby Legal Cases Move Forward Ahead Of ‘Dateline’ Special
- ‘Key & Peele’ Showrunners Developing ‘The Romeos’ Buddy Comedy At ABC
- Greg Berlanti Dramas From Chris Fedak & Jennifer Johnson Set At CBS As Put Pilots
- ‘Blindspot’ Gets Full-Season Order By NBC