Two of Fox News‘ most visible female on-air hosts got all up in Lou Dobbs’ grill this week in an unusually public display of disharmony on the channel. Greta Van Susteren and Megyn Kelly were reacting to a discussion Wednesday on Lou Dobbs‘ Fox Business Network featuring an all-male panel lamenting a new Pew study showing that women are the primary breadwinners in 40% of American households. (“This is bad for kids, bad for marriage”, “catastrophic”, and will “undermine our social order,” the men said.) Van Susteren took to her blog to complain: “Have these men lost their minds? (and these are my colleagues??!! oh brother… maybe I need to have a little chat with them (next thing they will have a segment to discuss eliminating women’s right to vote?)” Kelly voiced her outrage on the air in this Fox News segment:
Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren And Megyn Kelly Slam Lou Dobbs’ Misogynist Show
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
'Tomorrowland' Bows With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M - International B.O.
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series