EXCLUSIVE: Husband and wife scribe team Ken Marino & Erica Oyama have been set by 20th Century Fox to script the comedy True Freshman, which 21 Laps & Radar are producing. Studio hired the duo after getting them recently to adapt Go The F To Sleep for Fox 2000. True Freshman is a campus comedy in the vein as Revenge Of The Nerds and Animal House, as a team of underdogs attempt to restore athletics to their long past position of greatness at a snooty Ivy League school. Jeremy Kramer is overseeing for Fox, and Shawn Levy is producing through his 21 Laps Shingle with Radar’s Ted Field. Michael Weber is Exec Producing. The scribes are repped by Paradigm and Principato Young.
Fox Books Ken Marino & Erica Oyama For ‘True Freshman’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Dax Shepard Driving Warner Bros 'CHiPS' Film; Michael Pena To Play Ponch
- 'GOT's Emilia Clarke, 'Hunger Games' Sam Claflin To Star In MGM's 'Me Before You'
- Holy Macau…Casino Short Film Lineup: Scorsese, De Niro, DiCaprio, Pitt
- Venice Spotlight: Ami Canaan Mann On 'Jackie & Ryan'
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur