EXCLUSIVE: Husband and wife scribe team Ken Marino & Erica Oyama have been set by 20th Century Fox to script the comedy True Freshman, which 21 Laps & Radar are producing. Studio hired the duo after getting them recently to adapt Go The F To Sleep for Fox 2000. True Freshman is a campus comedy in the vein as Revenge Of The Nerds and Animal House, as a team of underdogs attempt to restore athletics to their long past position of greatness at a snooty Ivy League school. Jeremy Kramer is overseeing for Fox, and Shawn Levy is producing through his 21 Laps Shingle with Radar’s Ted Field. Michael Weber is Exec Producing. The scribes are repped by Paradigm and Principato Young.
Fox Books Ken Marino & Erica Oyama For ‘True Freshman’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- ‘Mother’s Day’ Trailer: Roberts, Aniston, Hudson & Sudeikis Celebrate Momhood
- Russell Simmons’ All Def Movie Awards Set To Brings Laughs & Honor Oscars Snubs
- Michael Moore Sidelined As ‘Where To Invade Next’ Opens – Specialty Preview
- Oscar Best Picture Smackdown: Deadline’s Pete Hammond Vs Gold Derby’s Tom O’Neil Both Asking, “What The Hell Is Going On?”…
- Four Studios Bidding On ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn’s Short Story ‘The Grownup’: Hot Package…
- Oscars: Pete Hammond Handicaps An Unusually Strong Best Actress Race – AwardsLine