Fast & Furious 6‘s worldwide total is now $314.3M, Universal reported today, making it the studio’s biggest opening weekend for a film ever in the U.S. ($117.1), internationally ($197.3M) and globally. It led the way on the box office’s biggest Memorial Day weekend and the biggest four-day holiday ever. It will surpass all its previous franchise incarnations overseas as of today, and is the second-biggest-opening of the year pretty much everywhere behind Iron Man 3 with six more territories — including Australia/New Zealand, Japan and China — still to play.
It’s Official: ‘Fast & Furious 6’ Universal’s Biggest Opener Ever
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden's "Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special"
Latest Film News
- Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony’s Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog…
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Clip: ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel’s Ultimate…
- ‘The Equalizer 2’s Antoine Fuqua, Jason Blumenthal On Franchise Potential & How The Film Speaks To Women…
- Sony Dates ‘Jumanji’ Sequel For December 2019 – CinemaCon
- As Tom Hardy Promised, A New ‘Venom’ Trailer Drops At CinemaCon – Watch
- ‘Superfly’ Helmer Director X On Making An Action Film That Is “An Escape With Melanin”…