Fast & Furious 6‘s worldwide total is now $314.3M, Universal reported today, making it the studio’s biggest opening weekend for a film ever in the U.S. ($117.1), internationally ($197.3M) and globally. It led the way on the box office’s biggest Memorial Day weekend and the biggest four-day holiday ever. It will surpass all its previous franchise incarnations overseas as of today, and is the second-biggest-opening of the year pretty much everywhere behind Iron Man 3 with six more territories — including Australia/New Zealand, Japan and China — still to play.
It’s Official: ‘Fast & Furious 6’ Universal’s Biggest Opener Ever
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest Film News
- Samuel Goldwyn Writing Awards Announce Finalists And Judges
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ Review: Emma Stone & Steve Carell Are Matchless And Top Of Their Game
- Zack Snyder Films ‘Snow Steam Iron’ On iPhone
- ‘Glee’ Alum Harry Shum Jr. Joins Sylvester Stallone In ‘Escape Plan 3’
- Beau Willimon Elected President Of WGA East