Tribeca Film and Well Go USA Entertainment co-acquired North American rights to Francesca Gregorini’s (Tanner Hall) psychological thriller Emanuel And The Truth About Fishes. The film stars Kaya Scodelario, Jessica Biel, Alfred Molina and Frances O’Connor in the story of a troubled girl who becomes preoccupied with her mysterious new neighbor, who bears a striking resemblance to her dead mother. Writer/director Gregorini produced with Matthew R. Brady. Tribeca Film And Well Go plan a late 2013 theatrical release along with on-demand platforms. The deal was negotiated for Tribeca Film by Nick Savva, Director of Acquisitions, and on behalf of the filmmakers by Kevin Iwashina and Abby Davis of Preferred Content, and Jonathan Gray of GKSD Law.
Tribeca Film & Well Go Acquire ‘Emanuel And The Truth About Fishes’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast