Tribeca Film and Well Go USA Entertainment co-acquired North American rights to Francesca Gregorini’s (Tanner Hall) psychological thriller Emanuel And The Truth About Fishes. The film stars Kaya Scodelario, Jessica Biel, Alfred Molina and Frances O’Connor in the story of a troubled girl who becomes preoccupied with her mysterious new neighbor, who bears a striking resemblance to her dead mother. Writer/director Gregorini produced with Matthew R. Brady. Tribeca Film And Well Go plan a late 2013 theatrical release along with on-demand platforms. The deal was negotiated for Tribeca Film by Nick Savva, Director of Acquisitions, and on behalf of the filmmakers by Kevin Iwashina and Abby Davis of Preferred Content, and Jonathan Gray of GKSD Law.
Tribeca Film & Well Go Acquire ‘Emanuel And The Truth About Fishes’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Brad Pitt's Plan B To Receive PGA's 2015 Visionary Award
- 'The Omen' & 'The Krays' Billie Whitelaw Dead At 82
- UK Magician Troy Von Scheibner To Star In New Unscripted Series On Syfy
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return