Tribeca Film and Well Go USA Entertainment co-acquired North American rights to Francesca Gregorini’s (Tanner Hall) psychological thriller Emanuel And The Truth About Fishes. The film stars Kaya Scodelario, Jessica Biel, Alfred Molina and Frances O’Connor in the story of a troubled girl who becomes preoccupied with her mysterious new neighbor, who bears a striking resemblance to her dead mother. Writer/director Gregorini produced with Matthew R. Brady. Tribeca Film And Well Go plan a late 2013 theatrical release along with on-demand platforms. The deal was negotiated for Tribeca Film by Nick Savva, Director of Acquisitions, and on behalf of the filmmakers by Kevin Iwashina and Abby Davis of Preferred Content, and Jonathan Gray of GKSD Law.
Tribeca Film & Well Go Acquire ‘Emanuel And The Truth About Fishes’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- The First ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Trailer Hits Like A Punch To The Head
- Kevin Costner To Narrate MMA Doc ‘Hurt Business’; Kickboxer Remake Sequel A Go
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘99 Homes’ Director Ramin Bahrani On Shannon, Garfield & “Web Of Corruption”…
- Bridge Independent & Ketchup Ink Digital Deal
- ‘The Danish Girl’s Tom Hooper On “Moving” Transgender Response To The Film…
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?