Tribeca Film and Well Go USA Entertainment co-acquired North American rights to Francesca Gregorini’s (Tanner Hall) psychological thriller Emanuel And The Truth About Fishes. The film stars Kaya Scodelario, Jessica Biel, Alfred Molina and Frances O’Connor in the story of a troubled girl who becomes preoccupied with her mysterious new neighbor, who bears a striking resemblance to her dead mother. Writer/director Gregorini produced with Matthew R. Brady. Tribeca Film And Well Go plan a late 2013 theatrical release along with on-demand platforms. The deal was negotiated for Tribeca Film by Nick Savva, Director of Acquisitions, and on behalf of the filmmakers by Kevin Iwashina and Abby Davis of Preferred Content, and Jonathan Gray of GKSD Law.
Tribeca Film & Well Go Acquire ‘Emanuel And The Truth About Fishes’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy…
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest