Disney announced today that the release date for DreamWorks’ Wikileaks movie The Fifth Estate has moved to October 11, more than a month earlier than its initial November 15 date. And Delivery Man has moved to November 22 from its initial date of October 4. With the shift, Fifth Estate avoids Paramount’s The Wolf Of Wall Street, Fox’s thriller The Counselor and Universal’s comedy/drama The Best Man Holiday and faces Sony/Columbia’s drama Captain Phillips, Fox’s horror pic Haunts and Film District’s thriller Old Boy. Delivery Man now goes up against Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and Paramount’s Nebraska.
DreamWorks’ ‘Fifth Estate’ Release Date Shifts Month; ‘Delivery Man’ Moved To Nov.
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- amfAR Raises €30M At Glittery Cannes Gala; Harvey Weinstein Salutes France
- ‘My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2′ Gets Spring 2016 Release Date
- ‘Carol’s Quest: Lesbian Drama’s 15-Year Journey To Cannes
- IATSE’s New Film & TV Contract Includes 3% Annual Raises, Pension Increases
- Paradigm Signs Swedish Helmers Off Hot Short ‘Reset’
- Actors’ Equity Has A New President As Kate Shindle Unseats Nick Wyman