Disney announced today that the release date for DreamWorks’ Wikileaks movie The Fifth Estate has moved to October 11, more than a month earlier than its initial November 15 date. And Delivery Man has moved to November 22 from its initial date of October 4. With the shift, Fifth Estate avoids Paramount’s The Wolf Of Wall Street, Fox’s thriller The Counselor and Universal’s comedy/drama The Best Man Holiday and faces Sony/Columbia’s drama Captain Phillips, Fox’s horror pic Haunts and Film District’s thriller Old Boy. Delivery Man now goes up against Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and Paramount’s Nebraska.
DreamWorks’ ‘Fifth Estate’ Release Date Shifts Month; ‘Delivery Man’ Moved To Nov.
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox’s Lines Up Super Bowl Ad For ‘Kingsman: The Secret Service’ – Video
- Sony Nabs Rights To Sci-Fi Comic Book Series ‘Descender’
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Official Season 5 Trailer
- Fairuza Balk & Shree Crooks Join Showtime Drama ‘Ray Donovan’
- Horatio Sanz, Matt Walsh Get The Riot Act: 'A Better You' At SBIFF – Hot Clip
- Bonnie Arnold, Carolyn Blackwood Among Santa Barbara’s Women In The Biz Panelists