Disney announced today that the release date for DreamWorks’ Wikileaks movie The Fifth Estate has moved to October 11, more than a month earlier than its initial November 15 date. And Delivery Man has moved to November 22 from its initial date of October 4. With the shift, Fifth Estate avoids Paramount’s The Wolf Of Wall Street, Fox’s thriller The Counselor and Universal’s comedy/drama The Best Man Holiday and faces Sony/Columbia’s drama Captain Phillips, Fox’s horror pic Haunts and Film District’s thriller Old Boy. Delivery Man now goes up against Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and Paramount’s Nebraska.
DreamWorks’ ‘Fifth Estate’ Release Date Shifts Month; ‘Delivery Man’ Moved To Nov.
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘In Jackson Heights’ Trailer: 50 Years Of Frederick Wiseman Docus
- Live-Action ‘Tiger & Bunny’ Coming From Imagine And Anew
- Christopher Nolan Mum On New Project At London Film Festival Talk
- Paramount Extends Brad Grey To 2020 Amid Viacom Efforts To Rebuild Studio
- Cameron Thor Sentencing Postponed As Acting Coach Hires Mark Geragos
- Lionsgate & iQIYI Ink China Streaming Pact; Film Movement Hearts Korea’s ‘My Love, Don’t Cross That River’ – Global…