Disney announced today that the release date for DreamWorks’ Wikileaks movie The Fifth Estate has moved to October 11, more than a month earlier than its initial November 15 date. And Delivery Man has moved to November 22 from its initial date of October 4. With the shift, Fifth Estate avoids Paramount’s The Wolf Of Wall Street, Fox’s thriller The Counselor and Universal’s comedy/drama The Best Man Holiday and faces Sony/Columbia’s drama Captain Phillips, Fox’s horror pic Haunts and Film District’s thriller Old Boy. Delivery Man now goes up against Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and Paramount’s Nebraska.
DreamWorks’ ‘Fifth Estate’ Release Date Shifts Month; ‘Delivery Man’ Moved To Nov.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Trevor Habberstad Dies: 'X-Men' Stuntman Was 27
- Mark Gordon, ‘Narcos’ Helmer José Padilha Unite For Landmark Race Case Pic ‘Arc Of Justice’
- Martin Wallström Cast In ‘Militia’; Robert Aramayo Lands In ‘Galveston’
- ‘Hidden Figures’, ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ & ’13th’ Among Humanitas Prize Winners
- Corbin Bernsen To Star In Indie Thriller ‘The Russian Bride’
- ‘Step’: Fox Searchlight Dates Its $4M+ Sundance Docu Pickup For Summer