Disney announced today that the release date for DreamWorks’ Wikileaks movie The Fifth Estate has moved to October 11, more than a month earlier than its initial November 15 date. And Delivery Man has moved to November 22 from its initial date of October 4. With the shift, Fifth Estate avoids Paramount’s The Wolf Of Wall Street, Fox’s thriller The Counselor and Universal’s comedy/drama The Best Man Holiday and faces Sony/Columbia’s drama Captain Phillips, Fox’s horror pic Haunts and Film District’s thriller Old Boy. Delivery Man now goes up against Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and Paramount’s Nebraska.
DreamWorks’ ‘Fifth Estate’ Release Date Shifts Month; ‘Delivery Man’ Moved To Nov.
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Universal Ups Nicholas Carpou To President Of Domestic Distribution
- Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race' Release Date Set For April 2016; William Hurt Joins Cast
- Joy Behar Goes Solo; Next Stop, Greenwich Village
- 'Shameless,' 'House of Lies,' 'Episodes' Return To Showtime On January 11
- John Oliver Explains British Football To David Letterman: Video
- Discovery Studios Signs Exec Producer Rob Kerr