With Showtime’s Dexter ending its eight-season run, series’ executive producer Tim Schlattmann is segueing to development with a two-script deal at Warner Bros. One project will be on the broadcast side through Warner Bros TV and one in cable through Warner Horizon TV. Schlattmann, repped by CAA, Circle of Confusion and Stuart Rosenthal, has been on Dexter from the start, working his way through the ranks to executive producer. Nebraska-born and raised, Schlattmann, a former radio disc jockey and college professor, garnered a WGA Award nomination for the Dexter episode entitled “The Dark Defender”. His other series credits include Roseanne, Get Real and Smallville.
‘Dexter’ Exec Producer Tim Schlattmann Inks Development Deal With Warner Bros TV
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips