With Showtime’s Dexter ending its eight-season run, series’ executive producer Tim Schlattmann is segueing to development with a two-script deal at Warner Bros. One project will be on the broadcast side through Warner Bros TV and one in cable through Warner Horizon TV. Schlattmann, repped by CAA, Circle of Confusion and Stuart Rosenthal, has been on Dexter from the start, working his way through the ranks to executive producer. Nebraska-born and raised, Schlattmann, a former radio disc jockey and college professor, garnered a WGA Award nomination for the Dexter episode entitled “The Dark Defender”. His other series credits include Roseanne, Get Real and Smallville.
‘Dexter’ Exec Producer Tim Schlattmann Inks Development Deal With Warner Bros TV
What's Hot on Deadline
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Legal Drama ‘Conviction’ From Mark Gordon Company As Put Pilot
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS