EXCLUSIVE: Former Eureka star Colin Ferguson is back at Syfy, joining the upcoming fourth season of the network’s drama Haven for a season-long arc. On the show, based on Stephen King’s novella The Colorado Kid, Ferguson will play William, a mysterious stranger whose secret agenda leads him to FBI agent-turned-cop Audrey Parker (Emily Rose) in the small town of Haven, Maine. Season 4 of Haven, which starts production today in in Halifax, Nova Scotia, picks up six months after the devastating events of the Season 3 cliffhanger in which the town was pummeled by a violent meteor storm. Ferguson, repped by UTA and attorney Jeff Bernstein, toplined Eureka for its five-season run, playing the lovable Sheriff Jack Carter and also serving as a producer on the series in addition to directing multiple episodes. Haven, produced by Entertainment One and Big Motion Pictures in association with Piller/Segan/Shepherd, averages 2.3 million viewers in its third season.
Colin Ferguson Joins Syfy’s ‘Haven’
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father…
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?