EXCLUSIVE: Former Eureka star Colin Ferguson is back at Syfy, joining the upcoming fourth season of the network’s drama Haven for a season-long arc. On the show, based on Stephen King’s novella The Colorado Kid, Ferguson will play William, a mysterious stranger whose secret agenda leads him to FBI agent-turned-cop Audrey Parker (Emily Rose) in the small town of Haven, Maine. Season 4 of Haven, which starts production today in in Halifax, Nova Scotia, picks up six months after the devastating events of the Season 3 cliffhanger in which the town was pummeled by a violent meteor storm. Ferguson, repped by UTA and attorney Jeff Bernstein, toplined Eureka for its five-season run, playing the lovable Sheriff Jack Carter and also serving as a producer on the series in addition to directing multiple episodes. Haven, produced by Entertainment One and Big Motion Pictures in association with Piller/Segan/Shepherd, averages 2.3 million viewers in its third season.
Colin Ferguson Joins Syfy’s ‘Haven’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'
- IFC Ups Christine Lubrano To SVP Original Programming, Hires Development Execs
- Resolution Agent Ian Greenstein Joins Gersh
- Pop Picks Up Eugene Levy Comedy 'Schitt's Creek' As First Original Scripted Series
- CNN Among Several Turner Networks Dropped By Dish In Carriage Dispute