EXCLUSIVE: Former Eureka star Colin Ferguson is back at Syfy, joining the upcoming fourth season of the network’s drama Haven for a season-long arc. On the show, based on Stephen King’s novella The Colorado Kid, Ferguson will play William, a mysterious stranger whose secret agenda leads him to FBI agent-turned-cop Audrey Parker (Emily Rose) in the small town of Haven, Maine. Season 4 of Haven, which starts production today in in Halifax, Nova Scotia, picks up six months after the devastating events of the Season 3 cliffhanger in which the town was pummeled by a violent meteor storm. Ferguson, repped by UTA and attorney Jeff Bernstein, toplined Eureka for its five-season run, playing the lovable Sheriff Jack Carter and also serving as a producer on the series in addition to directing multiple episodes. Haven, produced by Entertainment One and Big Motion Pictures in association with Piller/Segan/Shepherd, averages 2.3 million viewers in its third season.
Colin Ferguson Joins Syfy’s ‘Haven’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Andreeva
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot