CMT has picked up an additional 11 episodes of Dog And Beth: On The Hunt, bringing the reality show’s freshman season to 22 episodes. Production on the new episodes will begin immediately for an August airdate. Through its first five weeks on air, Dog And Beth, starring bounty hunters ‘Dog’ and Beth Chapman, ranks as CMT’s top current series, averaging more than 1 million total viewers. The Electus-produced show also has developed a big social media following. Original episodes air Sundays at 8 PM.
CMT Gives 11-Episode Back Order To New Dog The Bounty Hunter Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Path’ Canceled After 3 Seasons On Hulu
- Study Finds Diversity In Television On The Rise, But Not Representative Of American Population
- ‘Moonbase 8’ Comedy From Fred Armisen, Tim Heidecker, Jonathan Krisel & John C. Reilly In Works By A24
- Cory Hardrict & Katrina Law On Taking ‘The Oath’, The Value Of 50 Cent & More – Next Generation TV
- James Comey’s ‘A Higher Loyalty’ Selling Three Times What ‘Fire And Fury’ Did In First Week
- Donald Trump Goes All ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ On Macron During White House Presser