The veteran filmmaker will be in the chair for Greenwomb Prods.’ Terra Infirma, an ensemble action-thriller whose stars include Angus MacFadyen, Wes Studi and Adam Beach. Set in the American Southwest and China, the film follows a team of environmental scientists handpicked by a billionaire recluse who tasks them with exposing crimes against the planet and restoring balance between nature and man. Darylle Mak produces, with Margaret Raven, Michael Mosca and Ping Jiang co-producing along with R.G. Green, who co-wrote the script with Mak. Filming is set to begin in the summer in New Mexico, Kauai and China. Cain most recently directed 2011’s Deep In The Heart.
Christopher Cain At Helm Of Indie Eco-Thriller ‘Terra Infirma’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE