The former SVP Creative and Development at World Wrestling Entertainment has joined CBS TV Distribution to develop first-run syndicated programming and oversee current shows, the syndie division said today. As SVP Programming and Development, Eric Pankowski will report to EVP Maureen FitzPatrick, and he’ll oversee Arsenio Hall‘s return to the late-night talk circuit in the fall. At WWE, Pankowski oversaw creative on shows for USA, Syfy, the CW, and Ion. Before that he developed projects for first-run syndication and network primetime as SVP at Reveille/Shine Group and launched paraMedia inc.’s Lopez Tonight. He also served as Director of Current Programming at Telepictures Productions, working on programs including The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Judge Mathis, and Street Smarts.
CBS TV Distribution Taps WWE Exec As SVP Programming & Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…