The former SVP Creative and Development at World Wrestling Entertainment has joined CBS TV Distribution to develop first-run syndicated programming and oversee current shows, the syndie division said today. As SVP Programming and Development, Eric Pankowski will report to EVP Maureen FitzPatrick, and he’ll oversee Arsenio Hall‘s return to the late-night talk circuit in the fall. At WWE, Pankowski oversaw creative on shows for USA, Syfy, the CW, and Ion. Before that he developed projects for first-run syndication and network primetime as SVP at Reveille/Shine Group and launched paraMedia inc.’s Lopez Tonight. He also served as Director of Current Programming at Telepictures Productions, working on programs including The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Judge Mathis, and Street Smarts.
CBS TV Distribution Taps WWE Exec As SVP Programming & Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV