The former SVP Creative and Development at World Wrestling Entertainment has joined CBS TV Distribution to develop first-run syndicated programming and oversee current shows, the syndie division said today. As SVP Programming and Development, Eric Pankowski will report to EVP Maureen FitzPatrick, and he’ll oversee Arsenio Hall‘s return to the late-night talk circuit in the fall. At WWE, Pankowski oversaw creative on shows for USA, Syfy, the CW, and Ion. Before that he developed projects for first-run syndication and network primetime as SVP at Reveille/Shine Group and launched paraMedia inc.’s Lopez Tonight. He also served as Director of Current Programming at Telepictures Productions, working on programs including The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Judge Mathis, and Street Smarts.
CBS TV Distribution Taps WWE Exec As SVP Programming & Development
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast
- Academy Unveils 2014 Governors Awards: Harry Belafonte, Jean-Claude Carrière, Hayao Miyazaki, Maureen O'Hara