Sherlock is going home. CBS‘ drama Elementary will film its second-season premiere episode in London, marking the first time the series has shot on location outside New York. In the Season 2 premiere episode, Sherlock Holmes (Jonny Lee Miller) is called to London to revisit an old case and, while doing so, is forced to face his past. Meanwhile, Watson (Lucy Liu) learns more about Holmes’ mysterious life and the company he kept before he left for New York. The shoot is “an opportunity to see Sherlock’s old stomping grounds and take a closer look at a life that, until now, we’ve only been able to glimpse through the lens of his recovery”, said creator/exec producer Robert Doherty. “Watson’ll have to keep up with a Sherlock who is both more comfortable in his surroundings and even bolder in testing the limits of those around him.” The two-hour Season 1 finale of Elementary will air Thursday, May 16.
CBS’ ‘Elementary’ To Film Season 2 Premiere In London
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'
- Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez Join USA Pilot 'Colony'
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC
- Elizabeth Banks To Produce & Direct ABC Comedy From Caroline Williams