Sherlock is going home. CBS‘ drama Elementary will film its second-season premiere episode in London, marking the first time the series has shot on location outside New York. In the Season 2 premiere episode, Sherlock Holmes (Jonny Lee Miller) is called to London to revisit an old case and, while doing so, is forced to face his past. Meanwhile, Watson (Lucy Liu) learns more about Holmes’ mysterious life and the company he kept before he left for New York. The shoot is “an opportunity to see Sherlock’s old stomping grounds and take a closer look at a life that, until now, we’ve only been able to glimpse through the lens of his recovery”, said creator/exec producer Robert Doherty. “Watson’ll have to keep up with a Sherlock who is both more comfortable in his surroundings and even bolder in testing the limits of those around him.” The two-hour Season 1 finale of Elementary will air Thursday, May 16.
CBS’ ‘Elementary’ To Film Season 2 Premiere In London
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'