Worldview Entertainment has grabbed U.S. rights from Wild Bunch to the Arnaud Desplechin-directed drama Jimmy P, which stars Benicio Del Toro and makes its debut in competition at Cannes. CAA repped Worldview in the deal, and the financier/producer will partner on the film with a U.S. distributor. That gives Worldview three titles at Cannes with the James Gray-directed The Immigrant and the Guillaume Canet-directed Blood Ties also in the mix.
Cannes: Worldview Acquires Domestic Rights To Competition Title ‘Jimmy P’ With Benicio Del Toro
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Rosie Project' Has Lord & Miller Circling To Helm Neustadter & Weber Script
- 'Divergent's Neil Burger To Helm Spy Thriller 'All The Old Knives'
- Don't We Want 70s-Style Adult Thrillers Like 'A Walk Among The Tombstones?' A Chat With Scott Frank
- Newbie Picture Company On The Case For 'Tracking Of A Russian Spy'
- Hamptons Fest Gets 'St. Vincent' Opener; Now They Pray For St. Bill
- Bryan Cranston In 'The Great Wall' Talks