Exclusive Media will produce and co-finance the Sam Fell-directed action comedy Skipttrace, with Jackie Chan starring with Fan Bingbing in a co-production between Exclusive Media’s Nigel Sinclair and Guy East and Beijing-based Talent International Film Co. President Esmond Ren. Exclusive will sell at Cannes. Pic is based on an idea by Chan, and written by Jay Longino, Brian Gatewood and Alessandro Tanaka. The action comedy follows a Hong Kong detective (Chan) who is tasked with tracking down a mouthy American gambler on the run from his creditors. The men form an unlikely partnership and attempt to take down Hong Kong’s most notorious criminal, while embarking on a wild journey through some of China’s most scenic and exotic locales.
Cannes: Jackie Chan Teams With Fan Bingbing On ‘Skiptrace’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies