EXCLUSIVE: All Is Lost and Margin Call director J.C. Chandor has set his next project. He will write and direct A Most Violent Year which will shoot this fall in New York City. The logline is being kept under wraps, but I’m told a group of A-listers are being approached and that there will be several in the movie. It will be a bigger-scale film than the previous two, which were made for $3.4M and $9M, respectively. Neal Dodson via Before the Door Pictures and Anna Gerb, who both produced All Is Lost, are producers. Glen Basner is exec producing via FilmNation and has global sales. Chandor is here in town for his Robert Redford-starrer All Is Lost which received a glowing reception last night at its official screening.
Cannes: J.C. Chandor Sets Next Project ‘A Most Violent Year’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Aardman, Studiocanal Reunite Flock For ‘Shaun The Sheep Movie 2’ – AFM
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…