BREAKING: IFC Films acquired U.S. rights to the Arie Posin-directed The Face Of Love, which stars Annette Bening, Ed Harris, Robin Williams, Jess Weixler and Amy Brenneman. Bonnie Curtis and Julie Lynn at Mockingbird Pictures produced the project. The company is planning a September 2013 release. Exclusive Media is handling international rights. The plot: Five years after losing the love her life, Nikki (Bening) falls in love at first sight. Tom (Harris) is an art teacher with a kind heart and a zest for life. Unbeknownst to him, he’s also practically an exact lookalike of her dead husband. “I was incredibly fortunate to have Annette Bening and Ed Harris in front of the camera; their brilliance and unflinching search for the truth was a constant inspiration,” Posin said. IFC’s Arianna Bocco made the deal with WME and CAA repping the filmmakers.
Cannes: IFC Lands ‘The Face Of Love’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest Film News
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege…