BREAKING: IFC Films acquired U.S. rights to the Arie Posin-directed The Face Of Love, which stars Annette Bening, Ed Harris, Robin Williams, Jess Weixler and Amy Brenneman. Bonnie Curtis and Julie Lynn at Mockingbird Pictures produced the project. The company is planning a September 2013 release. Exclusive Media is handling international rights. The plot: Five years after losing the love her life, Nikki (Bening) falls in love at first sight. Tom (Harris) is an art teacher with a kind heart and a zest for life. Unbeknownst to him, he’s also practically an exact lookalike of her dead husband. “I was incredibly fortunate to have Annette Bening and Ed Harris in front of the camera; their brilliance and unflinching search for the truth was a constant inspiration,” Posin said. IFC’s Arianna Bocco made the deal with WME and CAA repping the filmmakers.
Cannes: IFC Lands ‘The Face Of Love’
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
'Jumanji' At $768M WW Intensity & 4th #1 In A Row Overseas; 'Maze Runner: Death Cure' Debuts - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Search’s Sev Ohanian Wins Sundance Institute/Amazon Studios Producers Award
- Steven Soderberg's ‘Unsane’ Added to Berlin Film Festival Competition
- SPWA Lands Inventive Thriller ‘Search’ In $5 Million World Rights Deal: Sundance
- Wanda Chief Predicts Comeback In 2018 After 10.8% Revenue Drop In 2017
- Peter Jackson To Direct First World War Feature Documentary
- Andrea Riseborough And ‘Nancy’ Director Christina Choe On Finding Truth In Fiction – Sundance Studio