Metallica: Through The Never was the first release set by Bob and Jeanne Berney when they rebooted Picturehouse in January. Exclusive Media has now boarded international sales on the film from Predators and Kontroll director Nimród Antal. The 3D concert/suspense pic features band members Lars Ulrich (here in Cannes this week), James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett and Robert Trujillo along with Chronicle‘s Dane DeHaan as a crew member whose life is turned on its head during a show. Charlotte Huggins produces. Metallica: Through The Never rolls out for a one-week IMAX run in North America on September 27 and expands October 4.
Cannes: Exclusive Media Rocks With ‘Metallica: Through The Never’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Downton Abbey' Finale: Exec Producer Gareth Neame On Allen Leech & Lily James' Future, Season 7 & That Proposal
More From Tartaglione
- Maggie Smith Hints At ‘Downton Abbey’ Departure
- Combined Endemol Shine Distribution Entity Gets Name; Exec Team Outlined
- UK Checks Into ‘Marigold Hotel 2′; ‘Fifty Shades’ Bound To Top Spot – Intl B.O. Update
- ’50 Shades’ Now Uni’s Biggest R-Rated Film Overseas; Nears $500M Global B.O.
- Darrin Prescott & Wade Allen ‘Live!’ In Feature Helming Debut For The Solution
- ‘Spectre’ Director Sam Mendes On Why He Came Back To Bond After ‘Skyfall’