Metallica: Through The Never was the first release set by Bob and Jeanne Berney when they rebooted Picturehouse in January. Exclusive Media has now boarded international sales on the film from Predators and Kontroll director Nimród Antal. The 3D concert/suspense pic features band members Lars Ulrich (here in Cannes this week), James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett and Robert Trujillo along with Chronicle‘s Dane DeHaan as a crew member whose life is turned on its head during a show. Charlotte Huggins produces. Metallica: Through The Never rolls out for a one-week IMAX run in North America on September 27 and expands October 4.
Cannes: Exclusive Media Rocks With ‘Metallica: Through The Never’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Tower’ Survivors Embrace Animation Approach, Director Keith Maitland Says – TCA
- Isabelle Huppert Adds Another Honor As Oscar Noms Loom
- Gerald Levin To Donald Trump On Rep. John Lewis: Have You No Sense Of Decency, Sir?
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? – Monday AM Update
- Cannes Film Festival Re-Elects Pierre Lescure As President; Lionsgate Inks Deals For ‘Kicking & Screaming’…
- Oprah Winfrey, Van Jones & Ava DuVernay Talk Politics At Netflix Exec’s Home