Metallica: Through The Never was the first release set by Bob and Jeanne Berney when they rebooted Picturehouse in January. Exclusive Media has now boarded international sales on the film from Predators and Kontroll director Nimród Antal. The 3D concert/suspense pic features band members Lars Ulrich (here in Cannes this week), James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett and Robert Trujillo along with Chronicle‘s Dane DeHaan as a crew member whose life is turned on its head during a show. Charlotte Huggins produces. Metallica: Through The Never rolls out for a one-week IMAX run in North America on September 27 and expands October 4.
Cannes: Exclusive Media Rocks With ‘Metallica: Through The Never’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
Universal Brands New Monster Movies As 'Dark Universe'; Bill Condon's 'Bride Of Frankenstein' Up Next In 2019 - Video
Why 'Alien: Covenant' Lost Its Bite At The B.O. With $36.1M Opening, -34% From 'Prometheus' -- Box Office Final
Latest Film News
- The Orchard Lands Cannes Competition Pic ‘BPM’; Samuel Goldwyn Inhales Tribeca’s ‘Holy Air’
- ‘The Originals’ Danielle Campbell Boards 'You Can Choose Your Family'
- Why ‘Alien: Covenant’ Lost Its Bite At The B.O. With $36.1M Opening, -34% From ‘Prometheus’ — Box…
- ‘The Wizard Of Lies’ Production Designer Laurence Bennett On Crafting A Dickensian Nightmare
- ‘Resident Evil’ Franchise Reboot: James Wan On Board To Produce From Greg Russo Script
- Barry Jenkins On ‘The Underground Railroad’ And The Power Of “No” – Deadline Disruptors