Metallica: Through The Never was the first release set by Bob and Jeanne Berney when they rebooted Picturehouse in January. Exclusive Media has now boarded international sales on the film from Predators and Kontroll director Nimród Antal. The 3D concert/suspense pic features band members Lars Ulrich (here in Cannes this week), James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett and Robert Trujillo along with Chronicle‘s Dane DeHaan as a crew member whose life is turned on its head during a show. Charlotte Huggins produces. Metallica: Through The Never rolls out for a one-week IMAX run in North America on September 27 and expands October 4.
Cannes: Exclusive Media Rocks With ‘Metallica: Through The Never’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- FT Vet Rona Fairhead Expected To Be First Woman To Chair BBC Trust
- Hot TV Trailer: 'Downton Abbey' Season 5; UK Premiere Set For September 21
- Venice: Al Pacino Waxes On Depression, The Actors Studio & The “Amazing” 'Guardians Of The Galaxy'
- Venice: '99 Homes' Takes On The 1% With Andrew Garfield, Michael Shannon (Video)
- Update: Global Showbiz Briefs: DWA/Studio Mir Relationship Clarified; Veteran Aussie Actor Bill Kerr Dies; More
- Venice: Bogdanovich Unveils Screwball Comedy 'She's Funny That Way', Riffs On 'Lost Hollywood'