Metallica: Through The Never was the first release set by Bob and Jeanne Berney when they rebooted Picturehouse in January. Exclusive Media has now boarded international sales on the film from Predators and Kontroll director Nimród Antal. The 3D concert/suspense pic features band members Lars Ulrich (here in Cannes this week), James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett and Robert Trujillo along with Chronicle‘s Dane DeHaan as a crew member whose life is turned on its head during a show. Charlotte Huggins produces. Metallica: Through The Never rolls out for a one-week IMAX run in North America on September 27 and expands October 4.
Cannes: Exclusive Media Rocks With ‘Metallica: Through The Never’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band ‘The Boss’ Trailer
- Voltage Scares Berlin With Vang Brothers’ Bogeyman Title ‘Bedeviled’
- Margot Robbie To Star In Vaughn Stein’s ‘Terminal’; Highland Film Group Financing & Selling…
- FilmBuff Acquires ‘Thank You For Playing’ Docu About Creation Of ‘That Dragon, Cancer’ Video Game
- Will Smith & Alan Horn Join Obama & Katzenberg For Private L.A. Dinner – Update
- Emily Blunt Saddles Up For ‘My Little Pony’