The first woman to report live from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange is now with Creative Artists Agency. CNBC anchor Maria Bartiromo will be represented by the agency in all areas. Presently the anchor of CNBC’s Closing Bell with Maria Bartiromo as well as host and Managing Editor of The Wall Street Journal Report with Maria Bartiromo, the journalist’s latest deal with the business news network is set to expire at the end of this year. Bartiromo has been on-air with CNBC since 1993, after several years as behind the camera at CNN. As well as reporting on the Street, Bartiromo has had a side career playing herself on the big screen. She has appeared in features Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, Inside Job and Arbitrage among others. A frequent talk show guest and pundit , news footage of Bartiromo also appeared in a 2003 episode of The Sopranos.
CAA Signs CNBC’s Maria Bartiromo
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'