The first woman to report live from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange is now with Creative Artists Agency. CNBC anchor Maria Bartiromo will be represented by the agency in all areas. Presently the anchor of CNBC’s Closing Bell with Maria Bartiromo as well as host and Managing Editor of The Wall Street Journal Report with Maria Bartiromo, the journalist’s latest deal with the business news network is set to expire at the end of this year. Bartiromo has been on-air with CNBC since 1993, after several years as behind the camera at CNN. As well as reporting on the Street, Bartiromo has had a side career playing herself on the big screen. She has appeared in features Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, Inside Job and Arbitrage among others. A frequent talk show guest and pundit , news footage of Bartiromo also appeared in a 2003 episode of The Sopranos.
CAA Signs CNBC’s Maria Bartiromo
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit