Eli Lehrer has been named to the newly created position of SVP and Head of Non-Fiction Development for Lifetime networks, effective July 8. Based in Los Angeles, Lehrer will oversee all non-scripted development for Lifetime, reporting to Rob Sharenow, Lifetime’s EVP of Programming. “Eli has an impeccable reputation as one of the very best development executives in the business,” said Sharenow. Lehrer comes to Lifetime from Bravo, where he was VP, Development and Production. There, he executive produced and developed such series as The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Flipping Out, The Millionaire Matchmaker and Tabatha’s Salon Takeover. Before that, Lehrer served as Manager, East Coast Development at VH1. Lifetime’s non-fiction current programming slate will be headed by SVP Gena McCarthy who continues to report to Sharenow.
Bravo’s Eli Lehrer Joins Lifetime As VP Head of Non-Fiction Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’, Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres