Eli Lehrer has been named to the newly created position of SVP and Head of Non-Fiction Development for Lifetime networks, effective July 8. Based in Los Angeles, Lehrer will oversee all non-scripted development for Lifetime, reporting to Rob Sharenow, Lifetime’s EVP of Programming. “Eli has an impeccable reputation as one of the very best development executives in the business,” said Sharenow. Lehrer comes to Lifetime from Bravo, where he was VP, Development and Production. There, he executive produced and developed such series as The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Flipping Out, The Millionaire Matchmaker and Tabatha’s Salon Takeover. Before that, Lehrer served as Manager, East Coast Development at VH1. Lifetime’s non-fiction current programming slate will be headed by SVP Gena McCarthy who continues to report to Sharenow.
Bravo’s Eli Lehrer Joins Lifetime As VP Head of Non-Fiction Development
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'