Eli Lehrer has been named to the newly created position of SVP and Head of Non-Fiction Development for Lifetime networks, effective July 8. Based in Los Angeles, Lehrer will oversee all non-scripted development for Lifetime, reporting to Rob Sharenow, Lifetime’s EVP of Programming. “Eli has an impeccable reputation as one of the very best development executives in the business,” said Sharenow. Lehrer comes to Lifetime from Bravo, where he was VP, Development and Production. There, he executive produced and developed such series as The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Flipping Out, The Millionaire Matchmaker and Tabatha’s Salon Takeover. Before that, Lehrer served as Manager, East Coast Development at VH1. Lifetime’s non-fiction current programming slate will be headed by SVP Gena McCarthy who continues to report to Sharenow.
Bravo’s Eli Lehrer Joins Lifetime As VP Head of Non-Fiction Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest TV News
- Obama Derides Donald Trump In ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Visit
- Media-Loathing Donald Trump Launches Alt Nightly Campaign Coverage
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek