EXCLUSIVE: Before they left Cannes, Bon Aire Productions‘ Carmella Casinelli and Ben Everard optioned Keeping Time, a spec script by Nathan Zoebl. They are partnering in the film with Patrick Cunningham, the producer of Martha Marcy May Marlene. Keeping Time is about a for-hire time traveler who specializes in “preventing” bad relationships. He meets his match with a mysterious woman who also claims to be a traveler and is determined to stop him from completing his mission. Casinelli is the creator and executive producer of TLC’s hit reality documentary series Welcome To Myrtle Manor, just renewed for a season season. Everard is a former litigator at the law firm Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan. They have a slate of unscripted projects set up with various production companies and networks, and this is their first feature. Casinelli and Everard are repped by Paradigm and Optimism Entertainment.
Bon Aire Productions Picks Up ‘Keeping Time’ Spec In Cannes
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
Latest Film News
- F. Gary Gray Expected To Direct ‘Furious 8’
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- ‘Furious 8’ Director Shortlist Down To Last Few