EXCLUSIVE: Before they left Cannes, Bon Aire Productions‘ Carmella Casinelli and Ben Everard optioned Keeping Time, a spec script by Nathan Zoebl. They are partnering in the film with Patrick Cunningham, the producer of Martha Marcy May Marlene. Keeping Time is about a for-hire time traveler who specializes in “preventing” bad relationships. He meets his match with a mysterious woman who also claims to be a traveler and is determined to stop him from completing his mission. Casinelli is the creator and executive producer of TLC’s hit reality documentary series Welcome To Myrtle Manor, just renewed for a season season. Everard is a former litigator at the law firm Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan. They have a slate of unscripted projects set up with various production companies and networks, and this is their first feature. Casinelli and Everard are repped by Paradigm and Optimism Entertainment.
Bon Aire Productions Picks Up ‘Keeping Time’ Spec In Cannes
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Does TV Hurt Movie Careers? 'True Detective's Matthew McConaughey Coveted For 'The Stand' And 'Gold'
- Tobey Maguire's Material Signs Oscar Sharp To Blind Deal Off Short Pic 'The Karman Line'
- Circle Of Confusion's Brad Mendelsohn To Head Lit Department
- Andrew Dominik To Script 'Shaolin Temple' For Helmer Justin Lin
- Brad Grey Takes ALS Plunge With Help From Johnny Knoxville
- EMMYS: Deadline's Live-Blog Special Guest: 'Sons Of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter