EXCLUSIVE: Before they left Cannes, Bon Aire Productions‘ Carmella Casinelli and Ben Everard optioned Keeping Time, a spec script by Nathan Zoebl. They are partnering in the film with Patrick Cunningham, the producer of Martha Marcy May Marlene. Keeping Time is about a for-hire time traveler who specializes in “preventing” bad relationships. He meets his match with a mysterious woman who also claims to be a traveler and is determined to stop him from completing his mission. Casinelli is the creator and executive producer of TLC’s hit reality documentary series Welcome To Myrtle Manor, just renewed for a season season. Everard is a former litigator at the law firm Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan. They have a slate of unscripted projects set up with various production companies and networks, and this is their first feature. Casinelli and Everard are repped by Paradigm and Optimism Entertainment.
Bon Aire Productions Picks Up ‘Keeping Time’ Spec In Cannes
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became ‘The Tale’, A Movie I Hope Will Change The World – Guest…
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee, And Natalie Dormer
- ‘Insidious: The Last Key’ Locks Up $100M+ Overseas For Franchise First
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?