EXCLUSIVE: Before they left Cannes, Bon Aire Productions‘ Carmella Casinelli and Ben Everard optioned Keeping Time, a spec script by Nathan Zoebl. They are partnering in the film with Patrick Cunningham, the producer of Martha Marcy May Marlene. Keeping Time is about a for-hire time traveler who specializes in “preventing” bad relationships. He meets his match with a mysterious woman who also claims to be a traveler and is determined to stop him from completing his mission. Casinelli is the creator and executive producer of TLC’s hit reality documentary series Welcome To Myrtle Manor, just renewed for a season season. Everard is a former litigator at the law firm Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan. They have a slate of unscripted projects set up with various production companies and networks, and this is their first feature. Casinelli and Everard are repped by Paradigm and Optimism Entertainment.
Bon Aire Productions Picks Up ‘Keeping Time’ Spec In Cannes
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- WGA Awards Live Blog & Winners List (Updating Live)
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Dominant With $277M WW; ‘La La’ Lands $200M+ Overseas; ‘XXX’ Tops In China – International…
- [PHOTOS] 2017 Oscar Nominees Part 2: Emma Stone, Matt Damon, Natalie Portman, Justin Timberlake & More
- 'I Am Not Your Negro' Tops $3.2M, 'Everybody Loves Somebody' Opens at $1M – Specialty Box Office
- Mark Duplass Urges Oscar Win For Barry Jenkins’ ‘Moonlight’
- Holdovers Reign Over Presidents’ Day Weekend, But Why Did The New Releases Tank?