EXCLUSIVE: Before they left Cannes, Bon Aire Productions‘ Carmella Casinelli and Ben Everard optioned Keeping Time, a spec script by Nathan Zoebl. They are partnering in the film with Patrick Cunningham, the producer of Martha Marcy May Marlene. Keeping Time is about a for-hire time traveler who specializes in “preventing” bad relationships. He meets his match with a mysterious woman who also claims to be a traveler and is determined to stop him from completing his mission. Casinelli is the creator and executive producer of TLC’s hit reality documentary series Welcome To Myrtle Manor, just renewed for a season season. Everard is a former litigator at the law firm Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan. They have a slate of unscripted projects set up with various production companies and networks, and this is their first feature. Casinelli and Everard are repped by Paradigm and Optimism Entertainment.
Bon Aire Productions Picks Up ‘Keeping Time’ Spec In Cannes
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount