Bill Hader is leaving Saturday Night Live, with his final regular appearance set for this week’s season finale. Hader joined SNL as a featured player in 2005 and was promoted to the main cast the next year. His memorable characters on the NBC show include James Carville and Al Pacino impersonations, Italian talk show host Vinny Vedecci and Weekend Update city correspondent Stefon, which he co-created with John Mulaney. “It was a hard decision, but it has to happen at some point,” Hader told The New York Times. “It got to a point where I said, ‘Maybe it’s just time to go’.”
Bill Hader To Depart ‘Saturday Night Live’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates