EXCLUSIVE: Anthony LaPaglia has signed on for the feature adaptation of Stephen King’s A Good Marriage. The Without A Trace alumni will play Bob Anderson in the film, based on the 2010 novella by the best-selling author, about a wife who discovers her soft-spoken husband is a serial killer. LaPaglia’s Bob is the serial killer, with Joan Allen as his wife Darcy. As I reported Thursday, Kristen Connolly of House Of Cards is also set for the film, which starts shooting later this month in upstate New York. King adapted the screenplay from his own original work. Peter Askin is directing the feature and producing with his Reno Productions partner Will Battersby. LaPaglia is repped by ICM Partners and Industry Entertainment.
Anthony LaPaglia Joins ‘A Good Marriage’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- Venice: 'La La Land' Dazzles Lido As Film Festival Kicks Off With A Twirl
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As A…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast