EXCLUSIVE: Anthony LaPaglia has signed on for the feature adaptation of Stephen King’s A Good Marriage. The Without A Trace alumni will play Bob Anderson in the film, based on the 2010 novella by the best-selling author, about a wife who discovers her soft-spoken husband is a serial killer. LaPaglia’s Bob is the serial killer, with Joan Allen as his wife Darcy. As I reported Thursday, Kristen Connolly of House Of Cards is also set for the film, which starts shooting later this month in upstate New York. King adapted the screenplay from his own original work. Peter Askin is directing the feature and producing with his Reno Productions partner Will Battersby. LaPaglia is repped by ICM Partners and Industry Entertainment.
Anthony LaPaglia Joins ‘A Good Marriage’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Film News
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Teaser: Little Jack-Jack Shows Off His Baby Superpower