EXCLUSIVE: Anthony LaPaglia has signed on for the feature adaptation of Stephen King’s A Good Marriage. The Without A Trace alumni will play Bob Anderson in the film, based on the 2010 novella by the best-selling author, about a wife who discovers her soft-spoken husband is a serial killer. LaPaglia’s Bob is the serial killer, with Joan Allen as his wife Darcy. As I reported Thursday, Kristen Connolly of House Of Cards is also set for the film, which starts shooting later this month in upstate New York. King adapted the screenplay from his own original work. Peter Askin is directing the feature and producing with his Reno Productions partner Will Battersby. LaPaglia is repped by ICM Partners and Industry Entertainment.
Anthony LaPaglia Joins ‘A Good Marriage’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest Film News
- Luc Besson Must Pay More For Copying John Carpenter’s ‘Escape From New York’
- ‘Jason Bourne’ On Way To $55M To $60M; ‘Bad Moms’ Reaching For $30M; ‘Nerve’ Could Find $15M – Friday…
- ‘Astronaut Academy’ Rights Acquired With Aim To Blast Off In Film & TV
- James Schamus Debuts 'Indignation'; Oscar-Winner Barbara Kopple Charts 'Miss Sharon Jones!' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Review: Matt Damon Is Back On The Run – And That’s A Very Good Thing
- Rosamund Pike, Daniel Bruhl & Vincent Cassel In Talks To Board Jose Padilha’s ‘Entebbe’