EXCLUSIVE: Anthony LaPaglia has signed on for the feature adaptation of Stephen King’s A Good Marriage. The Without A Trace alumni will play Bob Anderson in the film, based on the 2010 novella by the best-selling author, about a wife who discovers her soft-spoken husband is a serial killer. LaPaglia’s Bob is the serial killer, with Joan Allen as his wife Darcy. As I reported Thursday, Kristen Connolly of House Of Cards is also set for the film, which starts shooting later this month in upstate New York. King adapted the screenplay from his own original work. Peter Askin is directing the feature and producing with his Reno Productions partner Will Battersby. LaPaglia is repped by ICM Partners and Industry Entertainment.
Anthony LaPaglia Joins ‘A Good Marriage’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest Film News
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege…
- Why Does Time Warner Want To Sell To AT&T, And What Will It Mean For Media?
- Margot Robbie Near Deal To Join ‘Peter Rabbit’
- Paramount Picks Up Spec ‘Northeast Kingdom’ For Platinum Dunes; Alex R. Johnson Attached To Direct