EXCLUSIVE: Anthony LaPaglia has signed on for the feature adaptation of Stephen King’s A Good Marriage. The Without A Trace alumni will play Bob Anderson in the film, based on the 2010 novella by the best-selling author, about a wife who discovers her soft-spoken husband is a serial killer. LaPaglia’s Bob is the serial killer, with Joan Allen as his wife Darcy. As I reported Thursday, Kristen Connolly of House Of Cards is also set for the film, which starts shooting later this month in upstate New York. King adapted the screenplay from his own original work. Peter Askin is directing the feature and producing with his Reno Productions partner Will Battersby. LaPaglia is repped by ICM Partners and Industry Entertainment.
Anthony LaPaglia Joins ‘A Good Marriage’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Rachel Weisz In Talks To Star Opposite Colin Firth In Donald Crowhurst Biopic
- Cannes In Focus On Femme Filmmakers; BAFTA Seeks Comedy Scripts: Global Briefs
- ‘Cinderella’ Counts $337.3M At Global Ball; ‘Insurgent’ Secures $178.2M Worldwide – Int’l…
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story