AMC today put out the first photo from The Walking Dead Season 4. Here’s a look at Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes back to work on the set in Atlanta. But who is that standing in the shadows? Production on Season 4 began Monday. The Walking Dead‘s Season 3 finale drew 12.4 million viewers, up by more than 3 million from the Season 2 ender. And the Season 3 average in adults 18-49 surpassed everything else on TV this season, including The Big Bang Theory, American Idol, The Voice and Modern Family. Season 4 of The Walking Dead begins airing on AMC in October.
AMC Releases 1st Look At ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4: Photo
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'