Warner Bros has pushed the release date for the Tom Cruise-starrer All You Need Is Kill to June 6, 2014, from its original date of March 7, 2014, and 300: Rise Of An Empire will now take the March 7, 2014, spot. The 300 sequel initially was set for release on August 2, 2013. All You Need Is Kill, from Warner Bros and Village Roadshow Entertainment, will now go up against Paramount’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It will open in select international markets beginning May 30, two weeks ahead of the start of the World Cup. Warner Bros/Legendary’s 300: Rise Of An Empire, will face off against Fox’s animated pic Mr. Peabody And Sherman. 300: Rise Of An Empire now avoids going up against Universal’s actioner 2 Guns. The first 300, released in March 2007, earned more than $456 million worldwide.
Tom Cruise’s ‘All You Need Is Kill’ & ‘300’ Sequel Release Dates Delayed
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Kenny Smith Family Reality Series Joins TBS Starting Lineup
- 'Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown' Ratings: CNN Season Premiere Down With 538,000 Viewers
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool