Warner Bros has pushed the release date for the Tom Cruise-starrer All You Need Is Kill to June 6, 2014, from its original date of March 7, 2014, and 300: Rise Of An Empire will now take the March 7, 2014, spot. The 300 sequel initially was set for release on August 2, 2013. All You Need Is Kill, from Warner Bros and Village Roadshow Entertainment, will now go up against Paramount’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It will open in select international markets beginning May 30, two weeks ahead of the start of the World Cup. Warner Bros/Legendary’s 300: Rise Of An Empire, will face off against Fox’s animated pic Mr. Peabody And Sherman. 300: Rise Of An Empire now avoids going up against Universal’s actioner 2 Guns. The first 300, released in March 2007, earned more than $456 million worldwide.
Tom Cruise’s ‘All You Need Is Kill’ & ‘300’ Sequel Release Dates Delayed
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office: 'If I Stay' Best Of Lifeless Bunch As 'Sin City 2' Tanks, 'Game' Tries To Find Footing And 'Guardians' No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company