Warner Bros has pushed the release date for the Tom Cruise-starrer All You Need Is Kill to June 6, 2014, from its original date of March 7, 2014, and 300: Rise Of An Empire will now take the March 7, 2014, spot. The 300 sequel initially was set for release on August 2, 2013. All You Need Is Kill, from Warner Bros and Village Roadshow Entertainment, will now go up against Paramount’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It will open in select international markets beginning May 30, two weeks ahead of the start of the World Cup. Warner Bros/Legendary’s 300: Rise Of An Empire, will face off against Fox’s animated pic Mr. Peabody And Sherman. 300: Rise Of An Empire now avoids going up against Universal’s actioner 2 Guns. The first 300, released in March 2007, earned more than $456 million worldwide.
Tom Cruise’s ‘All You Need Is Kill’ & ‘300’ Sequel Release Dates Delayed
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy…
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest