Warner Bros has pushed the release date for the Tom Cruise-starrer All You Need Is Kill to June 6, 2014, from its original date of March 7, 2014, and 300: Rise Of An Empire will now take the March 7, 2014, spot. The 300 sequel initially was set for release on August 2, 2013. All You Need Is Kill, from Warner Bros and Village Roadshow Entertainment, will now go up against Paramount’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It will open in select international markets beginning May 30, two weeks ahead of the start of the World Cup. Warner Bros/Legendary’s 300: Rise Of An Empire, will face off against Fox’s animated pic Mr. Peabody And Sherman. 300: Rise Of An Empire now avoids going up against Universal’s actioner 2 Guns. The first 300, released in March 2007, earned more than $456 million worldwide.
Tom Cruise’s ‘All You Need Is Kill’ & ‘300’ Sequel Release Dates Delayed
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl…
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency