So is this a candidate for most gory trailer ever, joining a rogues’ gallery that off the top of our heads includes the likes of Machete Kills (see one of those here) and the latest Evil Dead (see that red-band one here)? Eli Roth certainly has put his stamp on Aftershock, which he stars in/produced/co-wrote with helmer Nicolas Lopez and leaves no blood unsplattered in a story about what happens after a major earthquake hits Chile — spoiler alert: nothing good happens. Audiences seem to love this stuff. Dimension Films and Radius-TWC open it May 10 so we’ll see.
Hot Trailer: Eli Roth’s ‘Aftershock’ Red Band
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
Latest Film News
- Clémence Poésy In ‘Final Portrait’ Frame; TrustNordisk Contracts Ole Bornedal’s Next – Berlin
- Hot Berlin Titles: What Buyers Are Buzzing About At The EFM
- Jose Padilha In Negotiations To Direct ‘Entebbe’ For Working Title, Studiocanal – Berlin
- ‘Mother’s Day’ Trailer: Roberts, Aniston, Hudson & Sudeikis Celebrate Momhood
- Russell Simmons’ All Def Movie Awards Set To Brings Laughs & Honor Oscars Snubs
- Michael Moore Sidelined As ‘Where To Invade Next’ Opens – Specialty Preview