Expanding into comedic family reality series has been a priority for A&E Network. Now the network behind Duck Dynasty has greenlighted new nonfiction series Modern Dads. The project, which has received an order for eight half-hour episodes, revolves around four stay-at-home dads in Austin. It follows their exploits as they navigate manhood. juggling the requirements and social expectations of being both a “modern man” and “modern dad”. Sirens Media is producing, with Rebecca Toth Diefenbach, Valerie Haselton Drescher, Jen Mayer Kulp, Lucilla D’Agostino and Adam Paul executive producing.
A&E Orders Reality Series About Stay At Home Dads
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
'Game Of Thrones' Maestro George R.R. Martin Gets In Business With Warner Bros. Animation: Studio To Adapt Author's 'The Ice Dragon'
Latest TV News
- Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over ‘Arrested Development’ Interview Comments: “I Was Wrong Here”…
- ‘The Chew’ Hosts React To Cancellation Of Daytime Talk Show
- Jimmy Kimmel On Donald Trump’s Spygate: Who You Gonna Trust, FBI Or Pumpkin McPornHumper?
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Openly Interfering In Criminal Investigation With “Spygate” Conspiracy Theory
- Stephen Colbert Takes Viewers Down Donald Trump’s FBI Conspiracy Theory Rabbit Hole
- ‘Empire’s New Showrunner On Tonight’s Finale [Spoiler] Death & Season 5 “Reset”