ABC Family‘s top programming executive Kate Juergens has a new title. In addition to her current moniker, EVP, Programming and Development, Juergens has been named Chief Creative Officer for the network. She will continue with her current responsibilities, reporting to ABC Family president Michael Riley. The title bump has been done in recognition of Juergens’ work at ABC Family where she has been for almost a decade, shepherding original development. This summer ABC Family will have eight original series on air, the most ever in the network’s history, including the launch of four new shows, dramas The Fosters and Twisted and reality series Dancing Fools and The Vineyard.
ABC Family’s Kate Juergens Adds Chief Creative Officer To Title
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'
- Stephen Hill Upped To BET President Of Programming