ABC Family‘s top programming executive Kate Juergens has a new title. In addition to her current moniker, EVP, Programming and Development, Juergens has been named Chief Creative Officer for the network. She will continue with her current responsibilities, reporting to ABC Family president Michael Riley. The title bump has been done in recognition of Juergens’ work at ABC Family where she has been for almost a decade, shepherding original development. This summer ABC Family will have eight original series on air, the most ever in the network’s history, including the launch of four new shows, dramas The Fosters and Twisted and reality series Dancing Fools and The Vineyard.
ABC Family’s Kate Juergens Adds Chief Creative Officer To Title
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Andreeva
- Quartet Cast In HBO's 'Crime' Miniseries
- ABC Nabs Fortune Feimster Comedy From Matt Hubbard, Tina Fey & Robert Carlock
- Lifetime Orders 'Lizzie Borden' Limited Series Starring Christina Ricci
- 'Bewitched' Follow-Up Series Lands At NBC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Brad Silberling Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
- Amanda Righetti Joins Carlton Cuse's USA Pilot 'Colony'