Yahoo has partnered with Broadway Video and NBC Entertainment to become the exclusive home for Saturday Night Live archives from 1975-2013, expanding Yahoo’s premium comedy content that already includes Burning Love and upcoming web series like the Jack Black-Shine collaboration Ghost Ghirls, which will premiere this year. The SNL deal calls for the creation of digital hub of content to be promoted across Yahoo’s network that will include select musical performances as well as making-of, behind-the-scenes and dress-rehearsal clips. The pact also will see current-season clips on the network on a non-exclusive basis. Archived SNL content will be removed from other video platforms and available exclusively on Yahoo’s digital hub for one year. More info will be made available Monday, when Yahoo holds its NewFront upfront-style event in NY.
Yahoo To Become Online Home For ‘SNL’ Archives
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Abrams Artists Sues 'Ghost Adventures' Producer Over Unpaid Commissions
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa