Yahoo has partnered with Broadway Video and NBC Entertainment to become the exclusive home for Saturday Night Live archives from 1975-2013, expanding Yahoo’s premium comedy content that already includes Burning Love and upcoming web series like the Jack Black-Shine collaboration Ghost Ghirls, which will premiere this year. The SNL deal calls for the creation of digital hub of content to be promoted across Yahoo’s network that will include select musical performances as well as making-of, behind-the-scenes and dress-rehearsal clips. The pact also will see current-season clips on the network on a non-exclusive basis. Archived SNL content will be removed from other video platforms and available exclusively on Yahoo’s digital hub for one year. More info will be made available Monday, when Yahoo holds its NewFront upfront-style event in NY.
Yahoo To Become Online Home For ‘SNL’ Archives
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?