Yahoo has partnered with Broadway Video and NBC Entertainment to become the exclusive home for Saturday Night Live archives from 1975-2013, expanding Yahoo’s premium comedy content that already includes Burning Love and upcoming web series like the Jack Black-Shine collaboration Ghost Ghirls, which will premiere this year. The SNL deal calls for the creation of digital hub of content to be promoted across Yahoo’s network that will include select musical performances as well as making-of, behind-the-scenes and dress-rehearsal clips. The pact also will see current-season clips on the network on a non-exclusive basis. Archived SNL content will be removed from other video platforms and available exclusively on Yahoo’s digital hub for one year. More info will be made available Monday, when Yahoo holds its NewFront upfront-style event in NY.
Yahoo To Become Online Home For ‘SNL’ Archives
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Team
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Bags Bully Ratings For PBS