WE tv has ordered six hourlong episodes of House Of Curves, which will premiere June 13 and feature Atlanta designer Kenyatta Jones and her plus-sized fashion business. The series follows Jones, CEO of Bella René, who has designed her dream wardrobe for plus-sized women with the help of her two best friends from college, an assistant with an attitude, and her mother who is also her main investor. The unscripted original series joins the network’s summer slate that includes new shows Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas, Pregnant & Dating and Sanya’s Glam & Gold and returning series Bridezillas, L.A. Hair and Kendra On Top. Pie Town Productions is producing, with executive producers Tara Sandler, Jennifer Davidson, Scott Templeton and Jennifer Lane for Pie Town and Lauren Gellert and Kate Farrell for WEtv.
WE tv Greenlights Original Series ‘House Of Curves’
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- Bruce Forsyth Dies: Brit TV Legend Who “Delighted Millions” Was 89
- DJ Nash Sells 2 Projects With Kapital Entertainment: Dramedy To ABC As Put Pilot, Comedy To CBS
- Another Presidential Council, This One Focused On The Arts, Quits On Donald Trump
- ITV Plans Build Mini-Theme Park In London
- Complex Networks And Fuse Media Agree To Share Content For Linear TV & Digital
- ‘Conan’ Reveals Trump-Obama Tapes: “Any Other Juicy Mandela Quotes You Could Throw My Way”?