EXCLUSIVE: Wes Bentley will lead the cast of Saar Klein’s Things People Do, about a family man who loses his job and embarks on a life of crime. Also set for the drama shooting April 3 in New Mexico are Vinessa Shaw as Bentley’s wife, Jason Isaacs as a detective he befriends, and Haley Bennett as a stranger he meets along his journey who inspires him to commit a crime in her honor. Doug Liman is executive producing the pic, which marks two-time Oscar nominated editor Klein’s (Almost Famous, The Thin Red Line) directorial debut. Sarah Green, Hans Graffunder, and Christos V. Konstantakopoulos are producing. Nicolas Gonda, Ryan Rettig, Michael Macs, Kurt Billick, and David Klein will executive produce alongside Liman. Klein, a longtime editor with credits on The Bourne Identity, The New World, Jumper, and Fighting, co-wrote the script with Joe Conway. Bentley is repped by WME and Untitled, Shaw is repped by ICM and Thruline, Bennett is repped by CAA and The Schiff Company, and Isaacs is repped by Gersh and The Collective.
Wes Bentley, Vinessa Shaw, Haley Bennett, Jason Isaacs Join ‘Things People Do’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- WME Signs 'Starry Eyes' Directing Duo
- 'NSYNC's JC Chasez Cast In Topher Grace Movie Musical
- Jenny Mollen To Write & Star In Autobiographical Comedy For ABC
- 'Everly' Producers Eye Black List Action-Thriller 'Dig'
- Taye Diggs Joins Topher Grace Musical Comedy 'One Shot'
- Tate Donovan Joins Elle Fanning Transgender Drama 'Three Generations'