Patrick Reardon most recently was showrunner on MTV’s Washington Heights and before that was VP Development and Current Series at Original Media, where he exec produced such reality series as The Rachel Zoe Project, NY Ink and Storm Chasers. He has been named SVP Television at The Weinstein Company, where he will lead the company’s unscripted efforts, reporting to Weinstein TV president Meryl Poster. The Weinstein brothers made their mark in reality TV with Project Runway, developed under their former Miramax banner. The Weinstein Co. continues to produce the long-running reality series and its spinoffs and is also behind VH1’s Mob Wives and its spinoffs. “I am truly thrilled to have Patrick Reardon on board with the incredible team I’ve been slowly gathering at TWC for the past two and a half years”, Poster said. “He will be an integral part of this group and help to make it as stellar as the one I led at Miramax so many years ago.”
Weinstein Co Hires Unscripted TV Exec
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'