EXCLUSIVE: Viola Davis is in talks to play a starring role in the untitled Michael Mann-directed pic that will star Chris Hemsworth. Legendary Pictures is producing the pic, a thriller about cyber crime, which is set to begin shooting in China next month. Davis, repped by CAA and Principal Entertainment, just wrapped production on Prisoners and Ender’s Game, both set for fall releases. She is in talks to play an FBI agent in Mann’s film.
Viola Davis In Talks To Star In Michael Mann’s Cyber Crime Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest Film News
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege…