Gamers are going nuts over Rockstar‘s new video game sequel promo. It teases Grand Theft Auto V‘s three uberviolent protagonists — a Tony Soprano-esque ex-con, a Wire-style gangbanger, and a drug-addled hillbilly psychotic. (Hollywood never makes trailers this ballsy.) 2008′s GTA IV broke records moving 3.6 million units in its first day and has sold over 25 million copies to date. The studios have even cleared out of GTA V‘s way – they’ve set zero pics aimed at young males for two weeks after its September 17 release, when that demo will be at home glued to their consoles. Check out the trailer:
Hot Vidgame Trailer: ‘Grand Theft Auto V’
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Yamato
- WME Signs 'Starry Eyes' Directing Duo
- 'NSYNC's JC Chasez Cast In Topher Grace Movie Musical
- Jenny Mollen To Write & Star In Autobiographical Comedy For ABC
- 'Everly' Producers Eye Black List Action-Thriller 'Dig'
- Taye Diggs Joins Topher Grace Musical Comedy 'One Shot'
- Tate Donovan Joins Elle Fanning Transgender Drama 'Three Generations'