Melissa McCarthy teetered in sky-high platform heels and took a few pratfalls in her second Saturday Night Live hosting gig. But it was Game Of Thrones‘ Peter Dinklage who stole the show with his Weekend Update cameo. Meanwhile, not a single mention was made of NBC‘s Jay Leno-Jimmy Fallon late night saga (orchestrated by SNL‘s own Lorne Michaels):
‘Saturday Night Live’: Peter ‘Drunklage’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘Red Oaks’ Appropriately Channels The ’80s In Faux TV Promo
- Donald Trump’s Debate 3 Performance Outstrips Cubs Game To Win Social Race
- ABC Buys Friends Comedy From ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Co-EP Christina Lee
- Louis C.K., Tracy Morgan & Ryan Reynolds Join ‘Conan’s First New York Week Since 2011
- Obamageddon The Final Ride: POTUS Now In L.A For ‘Kimmel’ & Last Fundraisers
- Why Does Time Warner Want To Sell To AT&T, And What Will It Mean For Media?